Digital TV News: True Corp
iWedia provides software for True OTT service in Thailand
Sep 13, 2019 – iWedia has announced that it has been providing STB software products, application development and integration services to one of the biggest Thai operators, True, for the launch of its True ID TV OTT service.
News categories: iWedia, True Corp, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, Thailand, UX
TrueVisions offers subscription-free satellite TV STB
Jan 16, 2015 – Thailand's TrueVisions has launched a new set-top box capable of receiving up to 200 subscription-free satellite TV channels. The True Digital HD box is suitable for both Ku-band and C-band reception, and can support screen resolutions up to 1080i.
News categories: True Corp, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
TrueVisions passes the 2 million customer mark in Thailand
Feb 27, 2013 – Thailand's True Corporation has released results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. TrueVisions subscribers rose to 2.04 million (from 1.64 million at the end of 2011) with a strong pickup in premium subscriptions and free-to--air customers.
News categories: True Corp, Cable TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
TrueVisions of Thailand adds 31k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 16, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to September 30, 2009. TrueVisions saw subscriber numbers rise 25.3% from a year ago to 1.64 million.
News categories: True Corp, TrueVisions, Cable TV, MMDS, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand's TrueVisions adds 33k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 17, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to June 30, 2009. Despite the low season period and impact from the economy, TrueVisions' subscriber base grew 37% Y-on-Y to 1.6 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Cable TV, MMDS, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
True reports slight revenue growth in FY08
Mar 2, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) has reported slight growth (0.2%) in revenue for full year 2008. TrueVisions' subscriber numbers grew by 41% to 1.5 million for the full year, driven largely by the success of its mass market strategy.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand - TrueVisions subscriber number reaches 569,000
Aug 14, 2007 – Thailand's TrueVisions subscriber numbers have reached 569,000, with the business' mass market strategy having attracted more than 228,000 customers since its launch a year ago.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing