Digital TV News: True Corp
iWedia provides software for True OTT service in Thailand
Sep 13, 2019 – iWedia has announced that it has been providing STB software products, application development and integration services to one of the biggest Thai operators, True, for the launch of its True ID TV OTT service.
News categories: iWedia, True Corp, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, Thailand, UX
TrueVisions offers subscription-free satellite TV STB
Jan 16, 2015 – Thailand's TrueVisions has launched a new set-top box capable of receiving up to 200 subscription-free satellite TV channels. The True Digital HD box is suitable for both Ku-band and C-band reception, and can support screen resolutions up to 1080i.
News categories: True Corp, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite, Set Top Box, Thailand
TrueVisions passes the 2 million customer mark in Thailand
Feb 27, 2013 – Thailand's True Corporation has released results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012. TrueVisions subscribers rose to 2.04 million (from 1.64 million at the end of 2011) with a strong pickup in premium subscriptions and free-to--air customers.
News categories: True Corp, Cable TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
TrueVisions of Thailand adds 31k subscribers in 3Q09
Nov 16, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to September 30, 2009. TrueVisions saw subscriber numbers rise 25.3% from a year ago to 1.64 million.
News categories: True Corp, TrueVisions, Cable TV, MMDS, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand's TrueVisions adds 33k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 17, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: True) has reported its performance for the three months to June 30, 2009. Despite the low season period and impact from the economy, TrueVisions' subscriber base grew 37% Y-on-Y to 1.6 million.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Cable TV, MMDS, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
True reports slight revenue growth in FY08
Mar 2, 2009 – True Corporation (SET: TRUE) has reported slight growth (0.2%) in revenue for full year 2008. TrueVisions' subscriber numbers grew by 41% to 1.5 million for the full year, driven largely by the success of its mass market strategy.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corp, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
Thailand - TrueVisions subscriber number reaches 569,000
Aug 14, 2007 – Thailand's TrueVisions subscriber numbers have reached 569,000, with the business' mass market strategy having attracted more than 228,000 customers since its launch a year ago.
News categories: TrueVisions, True Corporation, Digital TV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Thailand
- VAUNET forecast for the German media market in 2019
- Canal Digital and Viasat Consumer to merge
- Technicolor joins the HEVC Advance patent pool
- Verizon to give customers 12 months of Disney+
- Roku to acquire dataxu
- Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
- Alticast partners with LowaSIS for ATSC 3.0 devices
- YuppTV joins forces with BSNL for triple play services
- Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
- egta and The Global TV Group define ad measurement standards
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier