Digital TV News: Ultravision
Ultravision deploys Conax Go Live multiscreen solution in Mexico
Oct 17, 2018 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the launch of a secure multiscreen solution with pay-TV operator Ultravision, part of the Ultra Telecom group, in Mexico. The solution marks the first cloud deployment of Conax GO Live in Mexico.
News categories: NAGRA, Ultravision, Tom Wirth, Patricio Zorrilla, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, OTT
Ultravision to launch IPTV multiscreen in Mexico with Broadpeak
Oct 9, 2018 – Broadpeak has announced that Ultravision, a leading pay-TV operator in Mexico, has selected Broadpeak to power its new IPTV multiscreen service. Ultravision will rely on Broadpeak's BkM100 video delivery manager, BkS400 HTTP video cache servers, and BkS350 origin packager.
News categories: Broadpeak, Ultravisión, Jacques Le Mancq, Patrício Zorrilla, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Mexico, Mobile, QoE
Mexico adds 437,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2015
Feb 8, 2016 – According to Mexico’s Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, in the third quarter of 2015, pay TV subscriptions in the country were up 11.6% versus the the same point one year before. Mexico added 437 thousand pay TV subscribers in the third quarter, to reach a total of 17.4 million.
News categories: Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, Cable TV, Mexico, Satellite, Subscribers
Mexico adds 437,000 pay TV subscribers in 2Q 2015
Nov 29, 2015 – According to Mexico’s Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, in the second quarter of 2015, pay TV subscriptions in the country were up 10.0% versus the the same point one year before. Mexico added 437 thousand pay TV subscribers to end the quarter with a subscriber total of 16.98 million.
News categories: Instituto Federal de Telecomunicaciones, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mexico, Satellite, Subscribers
New digital broadcasting platform at Ultravision secured by content protection specialist Conax
Apr 14, 2008 – Ultravision is expanding their repertoire of broadcasting offerings by adding a digital-tiered broadcasting platform. Ultravision currently serves approximately 190,000 customers in 18 cities throughout Mexico over an analog MMDS network.
News categories: Conax, Ultravision, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Mexico, MMDS, NABShow
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy