Digital TV News: Unihan
ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Announce Home Media Gateway Platform
Jan 7, 2013 – ViXS Systems has announced a home media gateway platform, Forge, developed in partnership with Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems. Forge combines internet access, voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music throughout the home and beyond.
News categories: ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq, Morega Systems, CES, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, Smart TV, VR
NXP Semiconductors and Pegatron introduce the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half-minicard form factor
Nov 6, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Pegatron has achieved the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half the size of a minicard with the help of NXP's latest generation multistandard TDA18271 silicon tuner.
News categories: NXP, Pegatron, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Intel Introduces First IA System on Chip for Consumer Electronics, Expands Internet to TV Experience
Aug 20, 2008 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) introduced the Intel® Media Processor CE 3100, the first in a new family of purpose-built System on Chips (SoCs) for Consumer Electronics devices based on the company's Intel architecture (IA).
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ANT and Unihan Partner to Target Japanese IPTV Market
Jul 16, 2008 – ANT Software (London: ANTP) has announced that Unihan (Taipei: 2357) has licensed ANT Galio Browser for its new set top boxes. The first customer for the new set-top box is Cool.revo who plans to roll-out innovative new IPTV services in Q1 2009.
News categories: ANT Software, Unihan, Cool.revo, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- Swisscom IPTV media streaming box powered by Synaptics
- Mirada interim results for the six months to 30 September 2019
- Kantar and VTION roll out OTT Audience Measurement for India
- iQIYI's watermarking system passes ChinaDRM Lab evaluation test
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification