Digital TV News: Unihan
ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Announce Home Media Gateway Platform
Jan 7, 2013 – ViXS Systems has announced a home media gateway platform, Forge, developed in partnership with Unihan, Lantiq and Morega Systems. Forge combines internet access, voice services, and wireless delivery of premium video, pictures and music throughout the home and beyond.
News categories: ViXS, Unihan, Lantiq, Morega Systems, CES2021, Digital TV, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Stream TV announces manufacturing partner for Ultra-D 3D without glasses technology
May 16, 2012 – Stream TV Networks has announced a manufacturing partnership with Unihan (Pegatron) for Stream TV's 3D without glasses devices. The 3D without glasses devices will be equipped with Stream TV's proprietary Ultra-D™ technology.
News categories: Stream TV Networks, Pegatron, Smart TV, VR
NXP Semiconductors and Pegatron introduce the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half-minicard form factor
Nov 6, 2008 – NXP Semiconductors has announced that Pegatron has achieved the world's first Hybrid DVB-T TV tuner card in half the size of a minicard with the help of NXP's latest generation multistandard TDA18271 silicon tuner.
News categories: NXP, Pegatron, Peripherals / Accessories, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Intel Introduces First IA System on Chip for Consumer Electronics, Expands Internet to TV Experience
Aug 20, 2008 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) introduced the Intel® Media Processor CE 3100, the first in a new family of purpose-built System on Chips (SoCs) for Consumer Electronics devices based on the company's Intel architecture (IA).
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ANT and Unihan Partner to Target Japanese IPTV Market
Jul 16, 2008 – ANT Software (London: ANTP) has announced that Unihan (Taipei: 2357) has licensed ANT Galio Browser for its new set top boxes. The first customer for the new set-top box is Cool.revo who plans to roll-out innovative new IPTV services in Q1 2009.
News categories: ANT Software, Unihan, Cool.revo, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020