Digital TV News: VTVCab
Broadpeak powers VTVcab OTT multiscreen services in Vietnam
May 24, 2016 – Broadpeak has announced that VTVcab, the largest pay-TV operator in Vietnam, has deployed a wide array of Broadpeak solutions to power its new OTT multiscreen services. Broadpeak's local partner TDG and FPT Information System provided system integration services.
News categories: Broadpeak, VTVcab, Jacques Le Mancq, Nam Bui Huy, Content Distribution, Mobile, OTT, Vietnam
Kudelski Group announces its 2015 annual results
Feb 18, 2016 – The Kudelski Group (SIX: KUD.S) has announced its 2015 annual results. In 2015, the Group strengthened its position in the TV market with a series of new contracts and deployments.
News categories: NAGRA, Cable TV, Content Protection, Middleware, OTT, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Vietnam's VTVcab to use Envivio software for Cloud DVR services
Dec 3, 2015 – Envivio (NASDAQ: ERIC) has announced that it will equip Vietnam's largest multiple system operator, Vietnam Cable Television Corporation (VTVcab) with its video compression software and network media processor and packager.
News categories: Envivio, VTVcab, Julien Signés, Nam Bui Huy, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, Vietnam
NAGRA end-to-end solution selected by VTVCab of Vietnam
Sep 10, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that it has been selected by Vietnam largest cable operator, VTVcab, to provide VTVcab with its anyCAST content protection, OpenTV 5 HTML5 connectware, Gravity user interface and MediaLive multiscreen solutions.
News categories: NAGRA, VTVcab, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Nam Bui, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Vietnam
VTVCab, SmarDTV and Samsung deploy Conax-certified CAM in Vietnam
Jul 20, 2015 – VTVCab, SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) and Samsung have announced that they will bring to market a solution to provide access to VTVCab Pay TV services in Vietnam. VTVCab subscribers will then be able to enjoy content on their Samsung Cable TV model without using a set-top box.
News categories: SmarDTV, Samsung, VTVCab, Conax, Gregory Laloy, My Nguyen, Nam Bui, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Smart TV, Vietnam
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019