Digital TV News: Verizon Media
Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
Sep 15, 2020 – Verizon Media has launched OTT Smart Auction, a header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers. OTT Smart Auction enables OTT programmatic demand to compete with reserved demand in a real-time auction on a publisher's ad server.
News categories: Verizon Media, Iván Markman, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Inaugural IBC Showcase scheduled for September 8-11
Sep 2, 2020 – IBC has announced that its inaugural IBC Showcase will run from September 8th – 11th 2020, and continue as a once a week event throughout 2020. The IBC Showcase features three programmes: Content Programme, Exhibitor Showcase and Industry News.
News categories: IBC, Michael Crimp, Mark Smith, Steve Connolly, Christelle Gental, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Worldwide
DISH Media and Verizon Media automate addressable advertising
Aug 31, 2020 – Verizon Media has announced an advanced TV partnership with DISH Media in which Verizon Media’s demand-side platform (DSP) will provide automated access to DISH’s household addressable ad inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, DISH Media, Kelly Liang, Kevin Arrix, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
Jun 30, 2020 – Verizon Media has introduced a TV tune-in attribution product that allows broadcasters, networks and media companies to quantify the impact of digital ad campaigns on consumers tuning into TV shows.
News categories: Verizon Media, Iván Markman, Seth Goren, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Ampersand to sell Verizon Fios addressable TV inventory
May 5, 2020 – Ampersand and Verizon Media have announced that Ampersand will serve as the exclusive seller of Verizon Fios' addressable TV inventory and has also selected Verizon Media’s DSP as their primary buying platform for CTV and OTT inventory.
News categories: Verizon Media, Ampersand, Iván Markman, Nicolle Pangis, Advertising, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Verizon Media launches monetization platform enhancements
Apr 21, 2020 – Verizon Media has added a range of capabilities that include advertising tools to improve transparency in the bidding process and track ad performance, as well as features that maximize audience reach and enhance live event streaming.
News categories: Verizon Media, Ariff Sidi, Advertising, USA
Lotame launches Lotame TV connected TV product suite
Aug 5, 2019 – Lotame has launched its connected TV product suite: Lotame TV. Lotame TV enables advertisers to connect, build, target, activate, and analyze TV viewership audiences for cross-screen digital campaigns through DSP partners such as AppNexus, Verizon Media, Google DBM, The Trade Desk, Adobe, and Amobee.
News categories: Lotame, Tricia Masturzo, Greg Hampton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Philo unveils connected TV ad platform
Apr 17, 2019 – Streaming television service Philo has revealed a roster of top advertising technology and sales partners as part of the company’s drive to reach advertisers looking for a brand-safe programming solution in the booming vMVPD marketplace.
News categories: Philo, Reed Barker, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Telestream helps Calkins Media go OTT on Verizon VOD platform
Apr 11, 2017 – Telestream has announced that regional media company, Calkins Media Incorporated, is using Telestream Cloud Services to deliver OTT channels to its audiences through the Verizon VOD platform.
News categories: Telestream, Calkins Media, Jake Volcsko, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform