Digital TV News: Vidmind
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC20, OTT, Ukraine
RT-RK to boost DVB-T/T2 performance of Vidmind OTT/DTT STB
Sep 13, 2014 – RT-RK has announced that it has been selected by Vidmind to support its V2 set-top box development and optimize its DVB-T/T2 performance according to ETSI TS 101 154 standards.
News categories: RT-RK, Vidmind, Giora Golan, Dror Kraus, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Worldwide
Vidmind unveils hybrid Android STB for Russia's TVzor
Sep 9, 2014 – Vidmind has unveiled Vidmind V2, the new version of its Hybrid Android STB for virtual operators. The STB was designed by Vidmind and manufactured by Hisense. The product will be deployed in Russia by TVzor starting October 2014.
News categories: Vidmind, Hisense, TVzor, Danny Peled, Dr. Weiping Huang, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Vidmind and Verimatrix to offer DRM-in-the-Cloud service for OTT
Sep 3, 2014 – Vidmind has announced its partnership with Verimatrix. As part of their cooperation, the companies will bring to market a DRM-in-the-cloud offering, which will serve as a component of Vidmind’s cloud-based OTT pay-TV solution.
News categories: Vidmind, Verimatrix, Danny Peled, Steve Oetegenn, Digital TV, DRM, IBCShowcase, OTT, Worldwide
Russian retailer Trellas' OTT service goes live on Vidmind platform
Aug 6, 2014 – Vidmind has announced that Russian retailer Trellas is using the Vidmind cloud-based, hybrid OTT/DTT platform as the foundation for a new TVzor-branded TV service in Russia.
News categories: Vidmind, TVzor, Maxim Nogotkov, Danny Peled, Digital TV, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Media Excel and Vidmind partner to provide Cloud TV service
Mar 19, 2013 – Vidmind has announced a partnership with Media Excel. The joint transcoding management component, Vidmind SnowCannon, is in field trials by a number of operators. The fully managed Cloud TV service includes live HD-TV, VoD, catch up TV, social features and a TV app market.
News categories: Vidmind, Media Excel, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Video Exchange
Vidmind launches first Open End-to-End OTT Video Platform-as-a-Service at IBC
Sep 6, 2012 – Vidmind has announced the launch of its end-to-end OTT hosted video platform. The Vidmind OTT TV solution offers operators and MVNOs the chance of launching a TV service across multiple devices and networks with minimal risk and no upfront development costs.
News categories: Vidmind, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service