Digital TV News: Vietnam Multimedia
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
May 25, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported results for its first quarter ended April 30, 2011. Net revenue for the quarter was $60.6 million, down $4.6 million, or 7%, from $65.2 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor
Sigma Designs and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation Establish Joint Venture
Apr 18, 2011 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have announced that they have reached an agreement to establish a joint venture to develop and market set-top boxes, smart energy products and home connectivity solutions.
News categories: Sigma Designs, VTC, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Vietnam
Saigon Postel launches IPTV in Vietnam
Jul 13, 2010 – The Saigon Post and Telecommunications Services Corporation (SPT) and Digital Communication, owned by the Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have launched an IPTV service in Vietnam.
News categories: Saigon Post and Telecommunications, Digital TV, IPTV, Vietnam
VTC Chooses AsiaSat 5 for New DTH Service in Vietnam
Dec 30, 2009 – AsiaSat and Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC) have announced the signing of a lease agreement for the use of multiple Ku-band transponders on AsiaSat 5 for a new premium Direct-to-Home (DTH) service in Vietnam.
News categories: VTC, AsiaSat, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Vietnam
VTC Selects TANDBERG Television for HD and SD Playout to DTT and Satellite
Jun 15, 2009 – TANDBERG Television (NASDAQ:ERIC) has announced that Vietnam Multimedia (VTC) has selected TANDBERG to provide the encoding, multiplexing and modulation for 10 HD and 32 SD channels that are simultaneously played out over DTH and DTT networks.
News categories: TANDBERG, Vietnam Multimedia, Content Distribution, Satellite, Terrestrial, Vietnam
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA