Digital TV News: Vimond
Oxagile and Vimond offer end-to-end OTT solutions
Apr 4, 2019 – Vimond and Oxagile have announced a partnership aimed at serving Media, Broadcast and dedicated OTT providers. Leveraging Vimond’s 'Next' architecture and Oxagile’s integration and professional services, the focus will be on building end-to-end OTT solutions.
News categories: Vimond, Oxagile, Borre Sandvik, Sergey Marchuk, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
Vimond and Sixty partner to deliver rich online video experiences
Mar 29, 2018 – Sixty has announced that it has partnered with Vimond Media Solutions to provide interactive graphics capability to Vimond’s powerful and highly scalable online video platform. Vimond will integrate Sixty’s interactive TV solution, Ease Live.
News categories: Sixty, Vimond, Kjetil Horneland, Glenn S. Pedersen, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Vimond powers PLDT’s platform consolidation project
Jun 27, 2017 – Vimond Media Solutions has announced that PLDT, the largest telecommunications and digital services provider in the Philippines, has selected Vimond to drive the OTT video solution in PLDT’s platform consolidation project.
News categories: Vimond, PLDT, Miguel Silva, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Philippines
FOX SPORTS Australia launches global AFL streaming service with Vimond
May 8, 2017 – Vimond Media Solutions has teamed up with FOX SPORTS Australia to create a service that streams Australian Football League (AFL) matches to fans around the world. FOX SPORTS launched the Watch AFL application in February.
News categories: Vimond, FOX SPORTS Australia, Miguel Silva, Thomas Kaurin, Australia, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Vimond and iflix establish joint development centre in Malaysia
Jun 29, 2015 – Vimond Media Solutions and iflix are to establish a jointly-operated development centre in Kuala Lumpur to create innovations in OTT TV and break new ground in the way consumers watch television in a mobile-first environment.
News categories: Vimond, iflix, Helge Høibraaten, Ash Crick, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mobile, OTT, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
Vimond to provide managed cloud OTT TV for Nordisk Film brands
Jun 15, 2015 – Vimond Media Solutions has announced a collaboration with Nordisk Film. As part of the agreement, Vimond will provide an end-to-end managed cloud OTT-TV and video streaming service for Nordisk Film brands such as minbio.dk and Dansk Film Skat.
News categories: Vimond, Nordisk, Andreas Helland, Mikkel Weider, Content Distribution, Denmark, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan