Digital TV News: Vindicia
Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
Mar 19, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a study that delves into consumer relationships with streaming video services and viewing behaviors. The study found that 70% of households in the U.S. and 40% of U.K. homes have a subscription to at least one streaming video service.
News categories: Vindicia, nScreenMedia, Anthony Goonetilleke, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Eros Now selects Vindicia subscription billing platform
Feb 26, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that Eros Now has selected Vindicia CashBox to enhance its consumer experience. Through the alliance, Vindicia CashBox will help in accelerating the subscriber growth of Eros Now around the world.
News categories: Amdocs, Eros Now, Vindicia, Darcy Antonellis, Rishika Lulla Singh, Digital TV, India, MWC20, OTT, Worldwide
Vindicia report sees massive global growth in OTT subscription revenue
Sep 13, 2018 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a research report that explores the prospects and development of premium OTT services across four regions: Western Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
News categories: Vindicia, MTM, Kris Nagel, Nick Thomas, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, OTT, USA
OTT driving Taiwan multichannel video
Jun 19, 2017 – A study by regional pay-TV industry group CASBAA shows that overall access to multi-channel video services of all kinds in Taiwan is being bolstered by a mobile video market now accounting for 92% of all individuals.
News categories: CASBAA, John Medeiros, Christopher Slaughter, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Taiwan
Strong growth ahead for OTT services in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico
Feb 9, 2016 – Vindicia and Ooyala have released research suggesting that premium OTT is set for strong growth in Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. Major pay-TV providers and regional media groups are investing in services tailored to local tastes, paving the way for significant market growth through to 2018.
News categories: Vindicia, Ooyala, MTM, Bryta Schulz, Caitlin Spaan, Jon Watts, Argentina, Brazil, Digital TV, Market Research, Mexico, OTT
OTT marketplace remains rife with opportunity for innovative entrants
Jun 8, 2015 – 2015 is proving to be a blockbuster year for over-the-top (OTT) video services, with more than 65 players either offering video services today or announcing plans to do so in the coming months, according to a study conducted by Parks Associates.
News categories: Vindicia, Ooyala, Parks Associates, Bryta Schulz, Market Research, OTT, Worldwide
European OTT market to experience rapid growth by 2017
Nov 25, 2014 – Vindicia and Ooyala have announced the results of a qualitative pan-European study that looks at the current premium service OTT market and its projected growth in the UK, Dutch and German regions by 2017.
News categories: Ooyala, Vindicia, MTM, Jay Fulcher, Gene Hoffman, Digital TV, Europe, Germany, Market Research, Netherlands, OTT, UK
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet
- Western Europe to gain over 100 million SVOD subscribers by 2025
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- GTPL KCBPL selects ATEME for converged headend in India
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- Telefónica invites start-ups to develop digital home apps for Movistar+
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS