Digital TV News: VividLogic
SeaChange OCAP™ RI-Based Software Selected for Panasonic tru2way® Set-Top Box
Jun 13, 2011 – Panasonic has selected SeaChange's (NASDAQ: SEAC) VividLogic tru2way® software stack for its tru2way set-top box for the North American cable market. The Companies will demonstrate the OCAP™ Reference Implementation solution at The Cable Show.
News categories: SeaChange, Panasonic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, North America, Set Top Box, USA
SeaChange's VividLogic Tru2Way® Software to be Integrated in Technicolor Set-Top Boxes
Jan 5, 2011 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced an agreement with Technicolor (Paris: TCH; NYSE: TCH) that will bring its VividLogic tru2way® software stack to Technicolor's range of Intel-based (NASDAQ: INTC) digital set-top boxes in 2011.
News categories: SeaChange International, Technicolor, Cable TV, CES2020, Digital TV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, USA
VividLogic Announces tru2way® Solution with integrated OCAP™ Reference Implementation
May 10, 2010 – VividLogic (NASDAQ:SEAC) has announced the availability of its tru2way® software integrated with an optimized version of the OCAP™ Reference Implementation (OCAP RI). The solution is available on Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) and Broadcom (Nasdaq:BRCM) SoCs.
News categories: VividLogic, Intel Corp, Broadcom, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home, USA
SeaChange International Announces Agreement to Acquire VividLogic, Inc.
Jan 7, 2010 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) has announced that it has entered into a binding agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of VividLogic, Inc.
News categories: SeaChange, Cable TV, CES2020, Content Protection, DVB-MHP, IPTV, Middleware, MnA, Set Top Box
Intel Introduces First IA System on Chip for Consumer Electronics, Expands Internet to TV Experience
Aug 20, 2008 – At the Intel Developer Forum, Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) introduced the Intel® Media Processor CE 3100, the first in a new family of purpose-built System on Chips (SoCs) for Consumer Electronics devices based on the company's Intel architecture (IA).
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Sigma Designs, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2009 Results
May 29, 2008 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) has reported financial results for its first fiscal quarter ended May 3, 2008. Net revenue for the first quarter was $56.9 million up $20.9 million, or 58%, from $36.0 million reported for the same period last year.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Sigma Designs to Showcase DOCSIS 3.0 Multi Channel and tru2way™ Set-Top Box at NCTA Cable Show 2008
May 15, 2008 – Sigma Designs (Nasdaq:SIGM), leveraging Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) cable TV technology and VividLogic's tru2way™ software, has announced demonstrations of its DOCSIS 3.0 multi channel and tru2way™ set-top box at the NCTA Cable Show 2008.
News categories: Sigma Designs, Texas Instruments, VividLogic, Cable TV, Digital TV, DOCSIS, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV, USA
Funai Electric Exhibits Tru2way™ Set Top Box at The Cable Show '08 in New Orleans
May 13, 2008 – Funai Electric (TSE/OSE 6839) has announced that it will exhibit a tru2way™ set top box, developed in collaboration with its middleware partner Vividlogic, at The Cable Show '08, May 18-20 in New Orleans.
News categories: Funai, VividLogic, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
HANA Demonstrates Integrated Home HD Networking at CES 2008
Jan 3, 2008 – The High-Definition Audio-Video Network Alliance (HANA) has announced that it will host a four-room "HANA Home" demonstration of its HD home networking solution at the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show, January 7-10 in Las Vegas.
News categories: High-Definition Audio-Video Network Alliance, CES2020, Smart Home
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019