Digital TV News: WIZTIVI
WIZTIVI and SERAPHIC co-work on HbbTV OpApps
Sep 14, 2019 – At IBC2019, WIZTIVI continues its partnership with SERAPHIC. The cooperation leverages WIZTIVI's expertise in multiscreen UI design and development and SERAPHIC’s experience in OpApp solution deployment.
News categories: SERAPHIC, WIZTIVI, Xinwen Xue, Digital TV, HbbTV, IBC2019, Smart TV, UX
Altice France selects CommScope for SFR Box 8 Smart Media Device
Sep 12, 2019 – Altice France is collaborating with CommScope to bring a personalised connected home experience to its SFR subscribers. Altice’s SFR Box 8 Smart Media Device represents the next phase of customer experience engagement as it aggregates services that consumers love.
News categories: CommScope, SFR, Altice France, Joe Chow, Grégory Rabuel, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
WIZTIVI develops RMC Sport app for Sony PS4
Dec 5, 2018 – WIZTIVI has collaborated with RMC to offer sports fans a new user experience via the OTT RMC Sport TV app, available now for Sony PlayStation 4. WIZTIVI’s SDK and team of developers were used to develop the app.
News categories: WIZTIVI, RMC Sport, Apps, Digital TV, France, OTT
Viaccess-Orca, Wiztivi, and EKT introduce joint OTT/IPTV solution
Jun 5, 2018 – Viaccess-Orca (VO), Wiztivi and EKT have joined forces to create an end-to-end (E2E) OTT multiscreen and IPTV solution for pay-TV operators and service providers. The new solution will be demonstrated at ANGA COM 2018.
News categories: Wiztivi, EKT, Viaccess-Orca, Manuel Dujardin, Richard Smith, Chem Assayag, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Vewd certifies Wiztivi UI framework for pay TV
Sep 17, 2017 – Vewd (formerly Opera TV) has announced a partnership with Wiztivi that will offer pay-TV operators peace-of-mind and radically faster time-to-market when selecting Wiztivi’s UI framework.
News categories: Wiztivi, Vewd, Manuel Dujardin, Aneesh Rajaram, Digital TV, IBC2019, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
SERAPHIC and WIZTIVI join forces to optimize UI experience on STBs
Sep 11, 2017 – SERAPHIC has announced a partnership with WIZTIVI. At IBC2017, the two parties will show a demonstration combining SERAPHIC’s Sraf HTML5 Browser with WIZTIVI’s TIMELESSUI product, on a mainstream set-top box SoC platform.
News categories: SERAPHIC, WIZTIVI, Xinwen Xue, Manuel DUJARDIN, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
WIZTIVI FRAMEWORK used in Vodafone 4K hybrid STBs
Sep 6, 2017 – The WIZTIVIFRAMEWORK for User Interface development has been integrated into a hybrid OTT and DVB–T/C set-top box being deployed by Vodafone in Spain and Italy, allowing users to access VOD and Catchup TV in addition to live TV.
News categories: Wiztivi, Vodafone, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Italy, Middleware, Set Top Box, Spain, UX
Globecast and Harmonic show first UHD-HDR OTT Platform-as-a-Service at NABShow
Apr 24, 2017 – Globecast and Harmonic have partnered to demonstrate the first ultra-high-definition (UHD) high dynamic range (HDR) OTT managed platform as a service (PaaS) for delivery of linear content over the internet to connected TVs.
News categories: Globecast, Harmonic, VIVE Lifestyle Network, Eddie Ferraro, Thierry Fautier, John Jacaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Wiztivi and Ekioh provide browser-based UI at Argentina's Telecentro
Mar 28, 2017 – Wiztivi and Ekioh have announced that they have worked alongside cable operator Telecentro on a set-top box deployment in Argentina, together providing the User Experience running on the box.
News categories: Ekioh, Wiztivi, Stephen Reeder, Cable TV, Digital TV, HTML5, Latin America, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan