Digital TV News: Westinghouse
Fifteen Roku TV brands to launch in 2020
Jan 6, 2020 – Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU) has announced that 15 TV brands will launch Roku TV models in 2020. Brands include ATVIO, Element, Hisense, Hitachi, InFocus, JVC, Magnavox, onn., Philips, Polaroid, RCA, Sanyo, TCL and Westinghouse.
News categories: Roku, Mustafa Ozgen, Canada, CES2021, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV, UK, USA
Roku announces Westinghouse Roku TV partnership
Jan 7, 2019 – Roku (Nasdaq: ROKU) has announced Westinghouse as the newest brand to join the Roku TV licensing program. Westinghouse will use Roku's OS and reference design in HD models expected in the first half of 2019, and in 4K models later in the year.
News categories: Roku, Westinghouse, Chas Smith, Brett Hunt, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Market for 4K UHD technologies exploding
Feb 19, 2018 – The huge growth forecast for 4K UHD global markets stems from the technology’s growing adoption, rising disposable incomes, technological advancements, expanding 4K content and increasing TV unit sales.
News categories: BCC Research, Anand Bhandari, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart TV, Worldwide
Seiki, Westinghouse and Element Electronics introduce Amazon Fire Smart TVs
Jan 3, 2017 – Seiki, Westinghouse Electronics and Element Electronics have announced at CES 2017 a line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs – Amazon Fire TV Edition, featuring the Amazon Fire TV experience and support for a voice remote with Amazon Alexa.
News categories: Seiki, Amazon, Element Electronics, Westinghouse, Sung Choi, Marc Whitten, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
Zoran Demos DTV, Set-Top Box and Silicon Tuner Platforms at Computex 2011
May 31, 2011 – Zoran (NASDAQ: ZRAN) is demonstrating its latest internet connected and mobile product platforms for global consumer electronics manufacturers at Computex 2011 at the Grand Hyatt Taipei.
News categories: Zoran, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Wireless HDTV Technologies Battle for A Million Installations in 2012
Jun 18, 2008 – We've got wireless phones, wireless Internet and wireless home networks. Next, coming to a living room or commercial facility near you, is wireless high-definition TV.
News categories: ABI Research, Digital TV, Market Research, Smart Home
Westinghouse Digital and Pulse~LINK Unveil the World's First Fully Integrated Wireless HDTV at CES 2008
Jan 3, 2008 – Westinghouse Digital and Pulse~LINK have introduced the world's first fully integrated wireless HDTV. The HD LCD TV, featuring Pulse~LINK's integrated CWave® UWB Wireless HDMI technology, will be on display for the first time at the 2008 International CES.
News categories: Pulse~LINK, Westinghouse Digital, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Broadcom's Digital TV System-on-a-Chip Improves Westinghouse Digital's LCD HDTV Performance and Cost
Jan 7, 2007 – Broadcom (Nasdaq: BRCM) has announced that its BCM3560 digital TV system-on-a-chip (SoC) has been selected by Westinghouse Digital for their 32- inch and 27-inch liquid crystal display high definition televisions (LCD HDTVs).
News categories: Broadcom, Westinghouse, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, USA
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5