Digital TV News: Wicket Labs
Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
Mar 26, 2020 – Wicket Labs has announced further funding from their current investor base. The $1.9m will accelerate the enhancement of Wicket Scorecard, the company's audience insights platform for media and entertainment companies.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Angela Cannon, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, North America, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs announces first European customers
Sep 4, 2019 – Wicket Labs has announced the signing of three new customers that will utilize the Wicket Scorecard to provide data-driven insights to their D2C subscription video businesses throughout Europe; NLZIET, DutchChannels, and True Royalty.
News categories: Wicket Labs, NLZIET, DutchChannels, True Royalty, Marty Roberts, Niels Baas, Iemke Roos, Gregor Angus, Big Data, Digital TV, Europe, OTT
Wicket Labs secures $2.8 million in funding to develop audience insights platform
Jul 12, 2018 – Wicket Labs has announced $2.8 million in financing. The funding will be used to expand the Wicket Scorecard which gives online video providers a deep analytical view of their current and future audience and to expand the product's reach to international markets.
News categories: Wicket Labs, WestRiver Group, Marty Roberts, Anthony Bontrager, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital
Wicket Labs unveils audience insights platform
Oct 10, 2017 – Wicket Labs has introduced Wicket Scorecard to enable media and entertainment companies to automatically see, measure and predict video customer usage and growth for their direct-to-consumer subscription businesses.
News categories: Wicket Labs, Madrona Venture Group, Marty Roberts, Ian Blaine, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria