Digital TV News: You.i TV
Redbox selects You.i TV to develop React Native app on Roku
May 15, 2019 – Redbox has selected You.i TV to develop an improved user experience for the Redbox On Demand service, starting with its most popular platform, Roku. The new application is the first in market to be developed for Roku using the React Native development framework.
News categories: You.i TV, Redbox, Andrew Emmons, Lowell Bike, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Sky participates in You.i TV Series C funding round
May 9, 2019 – Sky has invested in You.i TV. The investment is part of the larger You.i TV Series C funding announced in November 2018, and displays Sky’s commitment to backing innovative companies that help connect consumers to content they want to watch.
News categories: You.i TV, NOW TV, Sky, Jason Flick, David Beazley, Digital TV, UX, Venture Capital, Worldwide
You.i TV adds $23m in growth capital
Nov 13, 2018 – You.i TV has announced the closing of a USD $23M in growth capital led by Causeway Media Partners, joined by the Company’s early backers WarnerMedia, Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, and Vistara Capital Partners.
News categories: You.i TV, Causeway Media Partners, Jason Flick, Stuart Russell, Bob Higgins, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
true[X] and You.i TV join forces to streamline OTT advertising
Sep 5, 2018 – You.i TV and true [X] have announced that true[X] will integrate You.i TV's designer workflow and interactive ad user experience production process. The resulting You.i TV-powered true[X] ads will be available for integration into any premium publisher app.
News categories: true [X], You.i TV, Joshua Rangsikitpho, Jason Flick, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Worldwide
A+E Networks first with You.i TV's React Native app framework
May 2, 2018 – A+E Networks has chosen You.i TV as the enabling technology to extend its popular HISTORY TVE app to TV-connected devices. You.i TV’s video experience platform, You.i Engine One, will power the app, based on the React Native development platform.
News categories: You.i TV, A+E Networks, Jason Flick, Raj Bahl, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
You.i TV adding support for React Native
News categories: You.i TV, Turner, Andrew Emmons, Matthew Drooker, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
You.i Engine adds support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6
Jun 5, 2017 – You.i TV has extended the cross-platform reach of its video experience platform by adding support for Roku Scene Graph 7.6. Apps built on You.i Engine for Roku support the standard monetization and discovery features of the platform.
News categories: You.i TV, Filmstruck, Roku, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, UX, Worldwide
Samsung approves You.i Engine for Tizen TV app development
May 16, 2017 – You.i TV has announced that its You.i Engine video app platform has been officially recognized by Samsung as an approved app development solution for the Tizen TV operating system.
News categories: You.i TV, Samsung, Jason Flick, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, Worldwide
Comcast Technology Solutions announces turnkey OTT platform
Jan 5, 2017 – Comcast Technology Solutions has announced that it has expanded its all-in-one direct-to-consumer (D2C) solution to help content providers quickly and cost effectively build, launch, and manage over-the-top (OTT) experiences.
News categories: Comcast Technology Solutions, Accedo, You.i TV, Barry Tishgart, Fredrik Andersson, Jason Flick, CES, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos