Digital TV News: YuMe
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Tremor Video DSP expands connected TV solutions
Mar 5, 2019 – Tremor Video DSP will expand its CTV offerings as a result of the acquisition by Taptica, its parent company, of RhythmOne. Tremor Video DSP and RhythmOne will create one of the largest video advertising companies in the industry.
News categories: Tremor Video, Ofer Druker, Advertising, OTT, USA
Taptica to acquire RhythmOne for $176m
Feb 4, 2019 – Taptica has announced the acquisition of RhythmOne for $176m in an all-stock deal. RhythmOne provides cross-screen solutions focused on connected TV. RhythmOne will be combined with Tremor Video DSP, which Taptica acquired in August 2017.
News categories: Taptica, RhythmOne, Ofer Druker, Eric Singer, Advertising, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, USA, Worldwide
RhythmOne expands range of Smart TV advanced ad impression units
Nov 27, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that its advanced TV and video solution, YuMe by RhythmOne, is now offering an expanded set of Smart TV Impression Units to meet the evolving needs of marketers.
News categories: RhythmOne, Jorg Nowak, Advertising, Digital TV, North America, Smart TV
RhythmOne guarantees advanced TV audience delivery
Jul 31, 2018 – RhythmOne (LSE AIM: RTHM) has announced that it will offer its US clients guaranteed in-demo delivery of advanced TV campaigns. The offering provides clients with campaign-level audience measurement while accessing RhythmOne’s network of app publishers within its advanced TV marketplace.
News categories: RhythmOne, Todd Johnson, Felix Hansen, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
74% of people in the US use their connected TV device daily
Jan 8, 2018 – YuMe (NYSE: YUME) has released the results of a new study commissioned with Nielsen on U.S. consumers’ connected device ownership and use and the implications for advertisers. The research charts the category’s growth as well as consumer behavioral shifts.
News categories: YuMe, Nielsen, Michael Hudes, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
YuMe launches cross-platform connected TV SDK
Sep 20, 2017 – YuMe (NYSE:YUME) has introduced the YuMe Connected TV (CTV) SDK to help publishers and advertisers engage audiences with TV-like, full screen ad experiences on connected devices. YuMe’s integrated solution delivers CTV campaigns programmatically.
News categories: YuMe, Popcornflix, Venkat Krishnan, Ben Saxton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
80% of TVs sold in China in 2015 were Smart TVs
Jan 26, 2016 – YuMe (NYSE: YUME) has announced the launch of its 2015 China Connected TV Market Development Blue Book. The Chinese CTV media and advertising industries are seeing rapid growth, with the video audience in China estimated at 439 million people.
News categories: YuMe, Nielsen CCData, UPOTV, Michael Hudes, Octopus Zhang, China, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Smart TV
RCA to launch Opera-powered Smart TVs in the US
Mar 20, 2014 – Opera has announces a partnership with ON Corporation, one of RCA's brand licensees, to provide online content, TV apps and internet browsing to help cater for the increasing OTT demand in the United States.
News categories: Opera Software, ON Corp, Jonathan Zupnik, Aneesh Rajaram, Apps, Digital TV, Middleware, Smart TV, USA
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation