Digital TV News: Zhone Technologies
Communication Partner SRL selects Zhone for GPON deployments in Argentina
Sep 14, 2012 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ system has been selected by Communication Partner SRL for five GPON deployments in the Argentinean provinces of Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Neuquén.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Communication Partner SRL, Argentina, Broadband, Fibre, IPTV
Zhone Technologies Announces Network Expansion With SRT Communications to Support Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 10, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that its MXK™ multi-service access node (MSAN) will be used by SRT Communications (SRT) in combination with Microsoft® Mediaroom® to deliver new IPTV and video services via ADSL2+ and FTTH.
News categories: Zhone, SRT Communications, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Zhone Technologies Chosen by Doylestown Telephone to Support FTTH Triple-Play and ADSL Deployments
Apr 6, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that Doylestown Telephone Company of Ohio will deploy Zhone's MXK™ multiservice access node (MSAN) to enable triple play services for its customers using GPON and ADSL network technologies.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Doylestown Telephone, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Zhone Technologies Selected by Blatzheim Networks Telecom GmbH for Company's Triple Play Service Initiative
Jan 8, 2008 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom has selected Zhone's multi-service access platform (MSAP) for its triple play service roll-out.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom, Broadband, Content Distribution, Germany, IPTV
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground