Digital TV News: Zhone
Zhone Technologies Chosen by Doylestown Telephone to Support FTTH Triple-Play and ADSL Deployments
Apr 6, 2011 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ:ZHNE) has announced that Doylestown Telephone Company of Ohio will deploy Zhone's MXK™ multiservice access node (MSAN) to enable triple play services for its customers using GPON and ADSL network technologies.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, Doylestown Telephone, Broadband, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
Broadband CPE market dips in 4Q08
Mar 9, 2009 – A slowdown in broadband subscriber growth caused manufacturer revenue to decline in the fourth quarter of 2008. The bright spot continues to be the digital home gateway segment, as telcos use them to bundle IPTV into broadband services.
News categories: Infonetics Research, Broadband, CPE, Gateway, IPTV, Market Research
Zhone Technologies Selected by Blatzheim Networks Telecom GmbH for Company's Triple Play Service Initiative
Jan 8, 2008 – Zhone Technologies (NASDAQ: ZHNE) has announced that bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom has selected Zhone's multi-service access platform (MSAP) for its triple play service roll-out.
News categories: Zhone Technologies, bn:t Blatzheim Networks Telecom, Broadband, Content Distribution, Germany, IPTV
CopperGate Ships over 2 Million HomePNA 3.1 Chipsets
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, CopperGate Communications, the leading provider of home networking technology for triple play IPTV over existing home wiring, announced that it has shipped over 2 Million HomePNA 3.1 CopperStream chipsets to OEM customers worldwide.
News categories: CopperGate Communications, HomePNA, Digital TV, Gateway, IPTV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
CopperGate to Exhibit at TelcoTV 2007 Conference and Expo
Oct 16, 2007 – CopperGate Communications has announced that it will be demonstrating its innovative HomePNA 3.1 based multimedia home networking solutions for IPTV distribution in the home at the TelcoTV 2007 Conference and Expo, in booth 226.
News categories: CopperGate Communications, IPTV, Smart Home
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient
- Consolidated Communications launches CCiTV in Southern Maine
- HONOR Vision first smart screen device with Huawei's HarmonyOS
- Smart speakers with screens took off in 2018
- LG Uplus adds 92,000 IPTV subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Huawei launches HarmonyOS distributed operating system
- ZTE and China Mobile broadcast China's first 5G sporting event
- Singtel TV subscribers up 1,100 in 2Q 2019
- Deutsche Telekom MagentaTV subscribers up 58,000 in 2Q 2019