Digital TV News: iFeelSmart
iFeelSmart provides Bouygues Telecom with Operator Tier UI for Android TV STB
May 7, 2019 – iFeelSmart has announced that its Centaurus Android TV Operator Custom Launcher will power the BBox set-top box from Bouygues Telecom in France. Bouygues Telecom will update the User Interface of customers equipped with the box.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Xavier Bringue, Laure Joslet, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box, UX
iFeelSmart powers CenturyLink Stream TV user experience
Sep 13, 2017 – iFeelSmart has collaborated with CenturyLink to design and integrate an advanced user experience for digital TV subscribers. The service is available on a CenturyLink Android TV set-top box and Android and iOS phones and tablets.
News categories: iFeelSmart, CenturyLink, Shy Shriqui, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, USA, UX
iFeelSmart and iWedia integrate UI/UX and STB softwares for Bouygues Telecom
Apr 28, 2015 – iWedia has announced that, in partnership with French TV UI specialist iFeelSmart, it is offering a bundle for Android TV STBs combining iFeelSmart’s Andromeda UI/UX and iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 STB software.
News categories: iWedia, iFeelSmart, Bouygues Telecom, Hervé Creff, Shy Shriqui, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, UX, Video Exchange
Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB powered by Marvell ARMADA 1500 PRO
Sep 15, 2014 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) has announced that Bouygues Telecom is launching the industry's first quad-core Android Pay TV set-top box powered by the Marvell® ARMADA 1500 PRO (88DE3114) system-on-chip (SoC).
News categories: Marvell, Bouygues Telecom, Weili Dai, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Verimatrix extends collaboration with Bouygues Telecom
Sep 14, 2014 – Verimatrix has announced that it has extended its relationship with Bouygues Telecom. Bouygues Telecom has now added the Video Content Authority System (VCAS) for Broadcast-Hybrid to its security arsenal.
News categories: Verimatrix, Bouygues Telecom, Steve Oetegenn, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV
iWedia software for Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that the Android TV STB (codenamed 'Miami') recently announced by French telco Bouygues Telecom is operated by iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 software based on its ANDROID4TV framework and APIs.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Nikola Teslić, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Amino and iFeelSmart showcase multiscreen services at TelcoTV 2012
Oct 24, 2012 – iFeelSmart and Amino Communications (AIM: AMO) will showcase jointly at TelcoTV 2012 in Las Vegas a new version of Amino's Live Media Gateway embedding the latest release of iFeelSmart's SmartTV Experience.
News categories: iFeelSmart, Amino, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum reveals LatAm key findings
- Beeline deploys Kaltura TV Platform in Kazakhstan
- Spearad launches monetization technology for addressable TV and audio
- SmartLabs migrates legacy boxes for StarNet TV in Moldova
- New global launch dates confirmed for Disney+
- Viacom and ACCESS partner on automotive TV in Germany
- Australians turn to multiple subscriptions for entertainment
- Broadband usage patterns provide clues to imminent cord-cutting
- TELUS Home Assistant giving Optik TV customers hands-free voice control
- Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
- Sky Media reveals power of addressable TV
- Charter agrees deal to distribute Disney streaming services
- Consolidated launches TV over Fiber-to-the-Premises in Columbia County, New York
- Global smart speaker sales grow 96% to 30.3 million in Q2 2019
- Comscore to provide measurement for Xandr's addressable offering
- CBS and Viacom to combine
- U.S. STB energy agreement savings top $5 billion
- GO Malta deploys Edgeware solutions for multiscreen TV
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost ~1.53 million subscribers in 2Q 2019
- Most smart speakers and video streamers are energy efficient