Digital TV News: nangu.TV
T-Mobile Czech Republic deploys nangu.TV for OTT mobile TV
Dec 8, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has expanded its relationship with T-Mobile Czech Republic. A nangu.TV customer for several years, T-Mobile CZ is now using the company’s Media Platform to provide OTT mobile TV services for its customer base.
News categories: nangu.TV, T-Mobile, Tomas Padera, Milan Hába, Apps, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT
450,000 devices connected to nangu.TV
Nov 6, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that more than 450,000 paid subscribers using active devices including set-top boxes, mobile phones, tablets and PCs are now connected to its media platform, which enables the delivery of television and video content.
News categories: nangu.TV, Tomas Padera, Czech Republic, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Mobile, OTT, Poland, Slovakia, Subscribers, Switzerland, UAE, Ukraine
Migration of O2 Czech Republic customers to nangu.TV platform completed
May 14, 2014 – nangu.TV has announced that it has completed the migration of O2 customers to the nangu.TV Media Platform. nangu.TV began working with O2 last summer when the operator re-launched its O2 TV service in the Czech Republic.
News categories: nangu.TV, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Jakub Kabourek, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ADB provides software and services to O2 Czech Republic
Apr 16, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has been appointed by O2 Czech Republic to manage the migration of o2's IPTV subscribers from Alcatel-Lucent MiViewTV middleware to the nangu.tv platform.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, O2 Czech Republic, David Duron, Peter Balchin, Content Distribution, Czech Republic, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
EKT, Entropic and nangu.TV deliver advanced set-top box to Telefonica
Aug 26, 2013 – EKT (Eagle Kingdom Technologies) has been selected by Telefonica Czech Republic to supply their new interactive set-top box, based on an Entropic ARM® Cortex™ A-9 secure integrated circuit (IC).
News categories: Entropic, Eagle Kingdom, nangu.TV, Telefonica Czech Republic, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
May 22, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced its Recommendation Engine. nangu.TV's Recommendation Engine is a key element of its Media Platform and provides operators with a route to greater customer satisfaction and loyalty therefore increasing ARPU.
News categories: nangu.TV, ANGA COM, Content Distribution
nangu.TV unveils Recommendation Engine at TVConnect
Mar 15, 2013 – nangu.TV is demonstrating a number of key features at TV Connect including its new recommendation engine. This is part of its remote control and multi-screen application for tablet, smartphones and set-top box devices.
News categories: nangu.TV, Apps, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Smartphone, Tablet, Video Exchange
Poland's E-CHO ISP deploys nangu.TV platform for IPTV and VOD
Jan 16, 2013 – nangu.TV has announced that Polish ISP, E-CHO, has purchased nangu.TV's Media Platform to provide an IPTV system over a managed network that allows customers to connect via their set-top box.
News categories: nangu.TV, E-CHO, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Poland
Orange Slovakia extends services with Interactive TV and Mobile Apps
Oct 18, 2012 – nangu.TV has announced that Orange Slovensko is using its nangu.TV Media Platform for IPTV and OTT delivery. nangu.TV worked in cooperation with iP4.tv on the development of hybrid STBs, specifically for the Orange implementation.
News categories: nangu.TV, Orange, Apps, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box, Slovakia
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey