Digital TV News: ACCESS Co.
ACCESS and Telechips show world’s first Android HbbTV STB SoC at CES2016
Jan 6, 2016 – ACCESS CO. and Telechips have announced that they will host joint demonstrations at CES 2016 showing how operators can utilize HbbTV running on an Android hybrid TV to deliver content to Android users without compromising on security.
News categories: Telechips, ACCESS CO, Andrew Yong-kwon Lee, Dr. Neale Foster, CES2021, Digital TV, HbbTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
ACCESS NetFront Browser powers Pixsan Universal Television Kit
Nov 30, 2015 – ACCESS CO. and Pixsan have announced that the ACCESS NetFront Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition will be available pre-integrated with Pixsan's Universal Television Kit (UTK). NetFront Browser provides HTML5 and HbbTV 2.0 functionality to the UTK.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Pixsan, Dr. Neale Foster, Jon Williams, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Worldwide
Zenterio adds HbbTV support with ACCESS
Jan 8, 2015 – Zenterio has announced that its operating system Zenterio OS will be supporting HbbTV in cooperation with ACCESS. The ACCESS NetFront Browser extends core HTML5 functionality to support HbbTV.
News categories: Zenterio, ACCESS CO, Marco Frattolin, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HbbTV
ACCESS to show integration with Zenterio OS at IBC
Sep 2, 2014 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced the integration of ACCESS’ TV-centric browser with Zenterio OS. Magyar Telekom and M7 Group, two operators in Europe, have already deployed the solution.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr Neale Foster, Robin Rutil, Digital TV, HTML5, IBCShowcase, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Worldwide
ACCESS Twine launched to conquer multiscreen fragmentation
Aug 11, 2014 – ACCESS CO. has announced the launch of ACCESS Twine. The software aims to solve the fragmentation issues caused by the requirement to support a multitude of device types, browsers and OS, screen sizes, interaction methods, CA/DRM and more.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Dr. Neale Foster, Digital TV, HTML5, Mobile, Set Top Box, Smart Home, TV Everywhere, Worldwide
ACCESS browser selected by Toshiba for Hybridcast TV
Jul 15, 2014 – ACCESS CO. has announced the integration of NetFront™ Browser NX in the Toshiba TV platform and the embedding of the browser for the world’s first commercially available Hybridcast TV in Japan.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Toshiba, Yasuhiro Ishibashi, Dr Neale Foster, Digital TV, Japan, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
Anvia Selects ACCESS’ Solutions to Support Media Sharing on All Devices
Mar 13, 2014 – ACCESS CO. and Anvia have announced that Anvia has selected ACCESS’ NetFront™ Browser NX 3.0 and NetFront™ Living Connect to power its new line of High Definition Hybrid Set-Top-Boxes.
News categories: ACCESS CO., Anvia, Esa Wahlroos, Dr Neale Foster, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Amino selects ACCESS DLNA technology
Mar 11, 2014 – ACCESS CO. and Amino have announced that Amino has selected the ACCESS NetFront™ Living Connect DLNA Technology Component to power multiscreen media-sharing across its device portfolio.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Amino, Donald McGarva, Dr. Neale Foster, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange, Worldwide
ACCESS launches NetFront™ Living Connect-Secure
Sep 5, 2013 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its DLNA Technology Component™ NetFront™ Living Connect has been extended with a 'security interface' for simplified Conditional Access System (CAS) integration.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart Home
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5