Digital TV News: AKTA
ALi partners with MNITI and ADAKTA to provide DVB-T2 STB solutions for Russia
Jan 23, 2013 – ALi Corporation (3041.TW) has announced that ALi's DVB-T2 solutions for the Russian market are ready for mass production. ALi has been cooperating with local Russian partners in developing various STB solutions tailored to suit the Russian market.
News categories: ALi Corp, MNITI, ADAKTA, CSTB, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Russia, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
Romtelecom to take over customers and assets of AKTA Satelit
Mar 29, 2011 – Romtelecom (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE) has signed a contract with Digital Cable Systems (DCS) for the takeover of the assets and the customer base of DCS' AKTA Satelit satellite TV service.
News categories: Romtelecom, AKTA, MnA, Romania, Satellite
Harmonic Powers New Digital TV Service in Romania
May 4, 2010 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Digital Cable Systems (DCS) of Romania has deployed Harmonic's market-leading digital video delivery solutions to power its new AKTA TV digital service.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, AKTA TV, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Romania
DCS (AKTA) to launch digital cable in Romania
Feb 11, 2010 – Digital Cable Systems S.A., operator of the AKTA TV satellite and cable TV services in Romania, plans to launch digital cable TV in March 2010, expecting to attract 10,000 customers in the first year.
News categories: AKTA TV, Cable TV, Digital TV, Romania
IRIB (TAKTA) launches DVB-H mobile TV trial in Iran using SIDSA's POLAR PLUS Platform
Aug 28, 2007 – The Islamic Republic of Iran is jumping on the International DVB-H bandwagon with the Spanish company SIDSA, an International DVB technology provider, leading the project.
News categories: SIDSA, Sagem, IRIB, Digital TV, IBC2020, Iran, Mobile
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region