Digital TV News: ANRCETI
Moldova pay TV subscribers down in first 9 months of 2016
Dec 5, 2016 – Data submitted to Moldova's communications regulator, ANRCETI, for the country's pay TV market in the first nine months of 2016, shows that the IPTV segment continues to grow, while cable TV is in decline.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Moldova, Subscribers
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Moldova
Moldova pay TV subscribers down 6,462 in 1Q 2015
Jun 10, 2015 – Moldova’s National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) has published pay TV statistics for the first quarter of 2015. The total number of subscribers at the end of the period was 267,577, 6,462 down from the end of 2014, and down 15,734 year-on-year.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Subscribers
Digital multichannel subscribers in Moldova up 5.4% in 1H 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – Statistical data on the evolution of multichannel TV service market in Moldova has been released by ANRCETI. In the first half of 2013, the number of subscribers to digital TV services increased by 5.4% and reached 108.9 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Moldova, Satellite, Subscribers
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV
- EU clears Telia's acquisition of Bonnier Broadcasting with conditions
- Bitmovin receives €20 million of funding from EIB
- Discovery partners with Inscape for TV audience measurement
- SVoD subscriptions in N. America to grow at 9% CAGR from 2019 to 2023
- ITV announces new addressable advertising platform: Planet V
- Eutelsat signs up Orao Telecom Congo for CIRRUS hybrid satellite/OTT
- Disney+ gets some traction, Apple TV lags in streaming wars
- Disney+ launches in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands
- Czech Television completes transition to DVB-T2 with Synamedia
- Thomson Broadcast and Viaccess-Orca secure DTT deployment in Mali