Digital TV News: ANRCETI
Moldova pay TV subscribers down in first 9 months of 2016
Dec 5, 2016 – Data submitted to Moldova's communications regulator, ANRCETI, for the country's pay TV market in the first nine months of 2016, shows that the IPTV segment continues to grow, while cable TV is in decline.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Moldova, Subscribers
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Moldova
Moldova pay TV subscribers down 6,462 in 1Q 2015
Jun 10, 2015 – Moldova’s National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) has published pay TV statistics for the first quarter of 2015. The total number of subscribers at the end of the period was 267,577, 6,462 down from the end of 2014, and down 15,734 year-on-year.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Subscribers
Digital multichannel subscribers in Moldova up 5.4% in 1H 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – Statistical data on the evolution of multichannel TV service market in Moldova has been released by ANRCETI. In the first half of 2013, the number of subscribers to digital TV services increased by 5.4% and reached 108.9 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Moldova, Satellite, Subscribers
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos