Digital TV News: ANRCETI
Moldova pay TV subscribers down in first 9 months of 2016
Dec 5, 2016 – Data submitted to Moldova's communications regulator, ANRCETI, for the country's pay TV market in the first nine months of 2016, shows that the IPTV segment continues to grow, while cable TV is in decline.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Moldova, Subscribers
Orange to acquire Moldova's SunTV
Jun 29, 2016 – Orange has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of Sun Communications’ share capital, the leading cable TV operator in Moldova. The Orange ambition is to reinforce its position as the leading convergent operator in Europe.
News categories: Orange, Sun Communications, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Moldova
Moldova pay TV subscribers down 6,462 in 1Q 2015
Jun 10, 2015 – Moldova’s National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) has published pay TV statistics for the first quarter of 2015. The total number of subscribers at the end of the period was 267,577, 6,462 down from the end of 2014, and down 15,734 year-on-year.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Subscribers
Digital multichannel subscribers in Moldova up 5.4% in 1H 2013
Sep 4, 2013 – Statistical data on the evolution of multichannel TV service market in Moldova has been released by ANRCETI. In the first half of 2013, the number of subscribers to digital TV services increased by 5.4% and reached 108.9 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Moldova, Satellite, Subscribers
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025
- All-time high for streaming video according to Limelight Networks
- ZTE joins Netflix Hailstorm set top box program
- fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
- COVID-19 pandemic accelerates cord-cutting in 2020
- Household media spend stabilized in Sweden in Q3
- G-Core Labs introduces global streaming platform