Digital TV News: Accedo
Accedo One powering Magenta TV from Deutsche Telekom
Jun 3, 2019 – Accedo has built and delivered Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta TV service on Amazon Fire TV. Magenta TV offers live and VOD video experiences, giving subscribers access to as many as 75 channels. Users can also fine tune their preferences and settings in-app.
News categories: Accedo, Deutsche Telekom, Michael Lantz, Apps, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Germany, OTT, UX
Accedo's video experience platform combined with Oregan’s middleware
Apr 11, 2019 – Accedo and Oregan Networks have announced a strategic partnership to provide next generation Pay TV solutions to the video industry. The joint solution will combine elements from the Accedo One video experience platform with Oregan’s SparQ middleware for Android TV.
News categories: Accedo, Oregan Networks, Michael Lantz, Mark Perry, Android TV, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Set Top Box, UX, Worldwide
MVMNT TV using Brightcove to launch apps for multiple platform
Mar 1, 2019 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced that MVMNT TV is using its technology to launch multiple platform apps across Apple TV, Amazon Fire, iOS, Android, and Google Chromecast. The developments will use Brightcove OTT Flow, powered by Accedo.
News categories: Brightcove, MVMNT TV, Accedo, Rick Hanson, Erik Jetmir, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Accedo announces Partner Program
Jan 7, 2019 – Accedo will debut its Partner Program at this year’s CES Show in Las Vegas. The program will roll out over the coming months. Current and new partners are invited to join the program to expand their reach together with Accedo.
News categories: Accedo, Michael Lantz, CES, Digital TV, Mobile, UX, Worldwide
Accedo raises $17m in growth capital
Jan 3, 2019 – Accedo has revealed that it has raised $17M in equity to further drive its growth over the coming years. This round of financing was led by SEB Private Equity, a Stockholm based private equity team and already an investor in Accedo.
News categories: Accedo, SEB Private Equity, Michael Lantz, Magnus Ramström, CES, Digital TV, Private Equity, UX, Worldwide
Accedo powers StarHub’s new Android TV service
Sep 11, 2018 – Accedo has announced that its Studio Pay TV Android TV Launcher is powering the newly-launched Android TV Operator Tier STB TV offering from StarHub. Branded as the StarHub Go Streaming Box, the Android TV STB service extends the StarHub Go OTT service to the living room.
News categories: Accedo, StarHub, Michael Lantz, Chong Siew Loong, Android TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, OTT, Set Top Box, Singapore, UX
Funbox goes OTT with Brightcove OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo
Sep 6, 2018 – Accedo and Brightcove have announced that one of Vietnam’s most popular VOD services, Funbox, aims to add one million new users when it launches on iOS, Android, Web, Roku devices and Smart TVs in 2019.
News categories: Accedo, Brightcove, Funbox, Matt Kossatz, Ben Morrell, Minh Thien, Digital TV, IBC2019, Mobile, OTT, UX, Vietnam
JUMP releases data-driven UX solution based on AI analytics
Sep 3, 2018 – JUMP has announced the commercial release of its Jump Data-Driven UX. Customers using the solution alongside a dynamic video experience management platform can benefit from automatic UX changes based on customer data analysis and according to a defined set of KPIs.
News categories: JUMP, Jerónimo Macanás, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, Worldwide
Accedo launches targeted advertising solution for AR experiences
Aug 29, 2018 – Accedo has announced the launch of a targeted advertising solution for Augmented Reality (AR) experiences with the API integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elemental MediaTailor. The Accedo AR experience is designed to give a TV viewer a more personalised and engaging second-screen experience.
News categories: Accedo, Elemental, Fredrik Anderson, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, UX, VR, Worldwide
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware