Digital TV News: Albis Technologies
Albis shows ST-based OTT STB at TV Connect
Apr 23, 2015 – At TV Connect, Albis Technologies will demonstrate a solution designed to help service providers deliver OTT content. The solution features an STMicroelectronics STiH301 SoC at the heart of the SceneGate family of set-top boxes from Albis.
News categories: Albis Technologies, STMicroelectronics, Marcel Dind, Eric Benoit, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Video Exchange, Worldwide
Albis Technologies teams up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015
Jan 19, 2015 – Albis Technologies has announced that it will team up with SPB TV at CSTB 2015. During the show, Albis will demonstrate integration between its SceneGate™ 9090 set-top boxes (STBs) and SPB TV’s Multiscreen Solution.
News categories: Albis Technologies, SPB TV, Samina Husain, Kirill Filippov, CSTB, Digital TV, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Russia, Set Top Box
Albis introduces SceneGate 8073 IPTV/OTT set-top box at IBC
Aug 25, 2014 – Albis Technologies has introduced the SceneGate 8073, an 1080p HD-capable entry-level OTT and IPTV set-top box (STB). The SceneGate 8073 combines an extremely small footprint with advanced functionality.
News categories: Albis Technologies, Peter Winkler, IBCShowcase, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Albis Technologies' SceneGate™ Micro II STB Enhances Viewing Experience With HD Graphical User Interface
Aug 9, 2012 – Albis Technologies has launched the SceneGate™ Micro II, an innovative HD IPTV set-top box (STB) featuring enhanced graphical capabilities and supporting OpenGL-based user interfaces.
News categories: Albis Technologies, IBCShowcase, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Opera lifts the curtain on Opera TV Store and TV Emulator at IBC
Sep 7, 2011 – At IBC 2011, Opera Software will reveal the all new Opera TV Store, a simple solution for developers to build HTML5 apps for connected TVs and devices. OEMs can take advantage of these ready-made apps and offer them to their customers in an instant.
News categories: Opera Software, Apps, Blu-ray, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
Albis Technologies Closes Set-top Box Deal with 022 Télégenève SA - naxoo
Jul 20, 2010 – Albis Technologies has announced that it has signed a deal to supply its new SceneGate set-top box to 022 Télégenève SA - naxoo.
News categories: Albis, naxoo, Zappware, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Switzerland
Albis Technologies unveils Portfolio of IPTV and hybrid Set-Top Boxes
Feb 18, 2010 – Albis Technologies has announced the availability of its next generation set-top box. The new SceneGate STB portfolio provides enhanced HD picture quality while delivering on-demand, interactive and linear TV services.
News categories: Albis Technologies, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
Market Ready For Launch Of DVB-T2 Services
Sep 11, 2009 – The launch of DVB-T2 HD services is on schedule to take place later this year in the United Kingdom, with further launches expected in several other European countries including Finland and Serbia.
News categories: DVB Project, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Finland, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Serbia, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Albis Technologies: Set-Top-Box Integrates YouTube
Feb 24, 2009 – Albis Technologies will present its latest generation of Set-Top-Boxes at the IPTV World Forum in London. The highlight will be the Albis STB 77xx hybrid series, which supports both HD (high definition) TV via IP and DVB reception.
News categories: Albis Technologies, IPTV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, Video Exchange
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV