Digital TV News: Aleck Schleider
Amobee launches data marketplace for connected TV and multiscreen advertising
Aug 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced the launch of a comprehensive data marketplace for connected TV advertising, providing brands and agencies with access to a vast library of data for activation across connected TV and converged cross-screen campaigns.
News categories: Amobee, Aleck Schleider, Chris Langel, Jared Gach, Grant Ries, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Tru Optik closes $10 million venture round
Apr 3, 2019 – Tru Optik has announced the close of a $10 million venture round. The funds will allow Tru Optik to increase its sales and marketing activity, accelerate international growth, expand its OTT Household Graph and extend its capabilities across other forms of addressable advertising.
News categories: Tru Optik, Mithera Capital, Andre Swanston, Mark Feldman, Matt Spiegel, Colin Petrie-Norris, Aleck Schleider, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Amobee integrates Nielsen’s Enterprise Audience API
Feb 20, 2019 – Amobee has announced an agreement with Nielsen to power the convergence of TV and digital for brands and agencies in the United States. The collaboration provides Amobee with access to Nielsen’s television viewing and online media consumption data.
News categories: Amobee, Nielsen, Aleck Schleider, Jessica Hogue, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
Tru Optik launches OptOut.TV to give consumers OTT privacy controls
Jan 11, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the launch of OptOut.TV, a solution for consumers to opt out of audience-based targeting across the entire OTT ecosystem. OptOut.TV’s mission is to bring a higher level of privacy control to OTT.
News categories: Tru Optik, Videology, Alliant Cooperative, Andre Swanston, Aleck Schleider, Donna Hamilton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Videology and Tru Optik create addressable reach platform for connected TV
Aug 2, 2017 – Videology has announced that it has completed its addressable integration with Tru Optik. The integration allows advertisers to use Videology’s platform to send targeted one-to-household messaging, based on third-party or first-party data segments, to nearly 100 million households.
News categories: Videology, Tru Optik, Aleck Schleider, Andre Swanston, Jason DeMarco, Francois Lee, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering
- 3SS, Media Distillery and XroadMedia offer AI-based UX personalisation for Android TV
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising