Digital TV News: Allen Lew
Singtel, Optus, Ericsson and OPPO make 5G AR call between Singapore and Australia
Feb 22, 2019 – Singtel, Optus and Ericsson have made a 5G video call with Augmented Reality (AR) between Singapore and Australia. Made with OPPO 5G test devices, the call marks the latest 5G highlight for Singtel, Optus, Ericsson and OPPO.
News categories: Singtel, Optus, Ericsson, OPPO, Mark Chong, Allen Lew, Martin Wiktorin, Peter Huang, 5G, Australia, Digital TV, Singapore, VR
SingTel and Portugal Telecom sign collaboration agreement
Dec 13, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) and SingTel (Singapore: SGX; Australia: ASX) have announced the signing of a collaboration agreement to share operational and commercial best practices in fibre optic and IPTV based pay TV services.
News categories: SingTel, Portugal Telecom, IPTV, Portugal, Singapore
The SingTel Group's results for the third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2007
Feb 5, 2008 – SingTel has announced its unaudited results for the third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2007. mio TV added new subscribers: 17,000 customers were provisioned with mio TV services, bringing the total installed customer base to 27,000 as at 31 December 2007.
News categories: SingTel, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
SingTel to revolutionise home entertainment with the launch of mio TV
Jul 20, 2007 – Singapore Telecommunications Limited, (SingTel) has announced the launch of its much-anticipated pay TV service. Named mio TV, the offering will revolutionise the way Singapore watches TV.
News categories: Singapore Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Singapore
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019
- Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
- TDG: Disney+ likely to be well received
- Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
- Benin signs up with SES for DTT distribution and DTH
- DIRECTV NOW packages get slimmer and pricier, but include HBO
- InPlayer joins Kaltura’s Video Technology Marketplace
- U.S. media companies and VIZIO form addressable advertising consortium