Digital TV News: Allen Lew
Singtel, Optus, Ericsson and OPPO make 5G AR call between Singapore and Australia
Feb 22, 2019 – Singtel, Optus and Ericsson have made a 5G video call with Augmented Reality (AR) between Singapore and Australia. Made with OPPO 5G test devices, the call marks the latest 5G highlight for Singtel, Optus, Ericsson and OPPO.
News categories: Singtel, Optus, Ericsson, OPPO, Mark Chong, Allen Lew, Martin Wiktorin, Peter Huang, 5G, Australia, Digital TV, Singapore, VR
SingTel and Portugal Telecom sign collaboration agreement
Dec 13, 2010 – Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) and SingTel (Singapore: SGX; Australia: ASX) have announced the signing of a collaboration agreement to share operational and commercial best practices in fibre optic and IPTV based pay TV services.
News categories: SingTel, Portugal Telecom, IPTV, Portugal, Singapore
The SingTel Group's results for the third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2007
Feb 5, 2008 – SingTel has announced its unaudited results for the third quarter and nine months ended 31 December 2007. mio TV added new subscribers: 17,000 customers were provisioned with mio TV services, bringing the total installed customer base to 27,000 as at 31 December 2007.
News categories: SingTel, Digital TV, IPTV, Results, Singapore, Subscribers
SingTel to revolutionise home entertainment with the launch of mio TV
Jul 20, 2007 – Singapore Telecommunications Limited, (SingTel) has announced the launch of its much-anticipated pay TV service. Named mio TV, the offering will revolutionise the way Singapore watches TV.
News categories: Singapore Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Singapore
- AR/VR IC market to grow to $7.75bn by 2026 at 23.3% CAGR
- 24i powers streaming video experience for Topic
- Roku launches The Roku Channel in the UK
- Verimatrix integrates server-side watermarking with Akamai
- SVOD and T-VOD drive Korean market to new levels
- HbbTV releases HbbTV Conformance Test Suite v2020-1
- NZ: Netflix, Lightbox and Prime Video double viewership in 2019
- 10 million more digital pay TV subscribers for Eastern Europe by 2025
- US: 44% with a vMVPD switched from a traditional pay TV service
- BritBox app launches on LG Smart TVs
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing