Digital TV News: Altice USA
a4 announces multiscreen IP-authenticated addressable OTT solution
Mar 1, 2019 – a4, a division of Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS), has announced the launch of its national, cross-screen OTT solution to help advertisers looking to reach highly targeted audiences in streaming environments and through connected TVs (CTV).
News categories: a4, Wael Sabra, Garrett Winkler, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Altice introduces Altice One OS version 2.0
Nov 19, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE:ATUS) has unveiled its Altice One OS 2.0, an update to its Altice One platform that adds enhanced mobility and more advanced features, including the ability to watch Cloud DVR content on the go on the Altice One mobile app.
News categories: Altice USA, Hakim Boubazine, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, USA
AT&T launches new advertising company, Xandr
Sep 25, 2018 – AT&T has announced the launch of Xandr, its new advertising company. Xandr encompasses all aspects of the existing AT&T advertising and analytics businesses, including AT&T’s advanced TV business, AT&T AdWorks; AT&T’s data and analytics business; ATT.net and AppNexus.
News categories: AT&T, Xandr, Brian Lesser, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Revenues at top 10 pay TV operators to drop $20 billion
Apr 23, 2018 – Despite adding 84 million subscribers between 2017 and 2023, subscription and PPV revenues for the world’s top 517 pay TV operators will fall by $18 billion to $183 billion, according to Digital TV Research.
News categories: Digital TV Research, Simon Murray, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, Satellite, Worldwide
Altice USA launches advanced advertising and data business
Apr 5, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced the launch of a4, the company’s advanced advertising and data business, which delivers audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national advertisers and MVPD partners.
News categories: Altice USA, Charles Stewart, Paul Haddad, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Altice rolls out home hub, with Netflix, across its Optimum footprint
Jan 29, 2018 – Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) has announced that Altice One is now available across the full Optimum footprint and includes integrated access to Netflix. Altice One is a home hub that provides video, broadband, WiFi and IP telephony.
News categories: Altice, Netflix, Hakim Boubazine, Paul Perryman, Cable TV, Digital TV, Gateway, OTT, USA
Altice USA deploys TiVo Personalized Content Discovery platform
Dec 20, 2017 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) has announced that Altice USA has selected TiVo services to support its service offerings. Altice has deployed TiVo’s Personalized Content Discovery platform to enable personalization and recommendation on its cloud-based connectivity platform, Altice One.
News categories: TiVo Corp, Altice USA, Enrique Rodriguez, Hakim Boubazine, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Patent, USA, UX
Altice, Charter and Comcast to offer one-stop advertising for New York DMA
Dec 13, 2017 – Altice (NYSE: ATUS), Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) and Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) have announced that they have reached a preliminary agreement to provide a one-stop advertising solution to reach more than 6.2 million households across the New York DMA.
News categories: Altice USA, Charter, Comcast, Ed Renicker, Charles Stewart, David Kline, Hank Oster, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Sprint, Altice announce MVNO agreement
Nov 5, 2017 – Sprint (NYSE: S) and Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) have announced an agreement under which Altice will utilize Sprint’s network to provide mobile voice and data services, and Sprint will use the Altice broadband platform to accelerate the densification of its network.
News categories: Altice, Sprint, Dexter Goei, Marcelo Claure, Broadband, Cable TV, Mobile, USA
- Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
- FPT launches Vietnam's first Android TV 9.0 smart device with SDMC
- NCC Media connects online to its TV advertising platform
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019
- Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
- TDG: Disney+ likely to be well received
- Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
- Benin signs up with SES for DTT distribution and DTH