Digital TV News: Alun Webber
Sky expands its use of Cisco's video security portfolio
Jul 17, 2017 – Sky and Cisco have announced that the companies have extended their collaboration to include a multi-year digital security agreement to support the expansion of Sky video services across any screen.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Conrad Clemson, Alun Webber, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mobile, Satellite, UK
Sky and Cisco extend alliance in client and cloud software
Sep 11, 2015 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that Sky will extend its collaboration with Cisco for set top box middleware. As part of the extended relationship, Sky will continue to utilize Cisco's security portfolio.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Sky, Yvette Kanouff, Alun Webber, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2020, Ireland, Italy, Middleware, Satellite, UK
NDS VideoGuard Connect™ Enables BSkyB to Take TV Service to iPhones and iPads
Aug 31, 2011 – NDS has announced that NDS VideoGuard Connect™ is helping enable BSkyB (LSE:BSY) to deliver Sky Go to iOS devices. Sky Go provides flexible access to Sky content across multiple devices.
News categories: NDS Group, BSkyB, Digital TV, DRM, IBC2020, Ireland, Satellite, Tablet, UK
NDS Set-Top Box Software Powers BSkyB's Sky+HD STB & Anytime+ VOD Service
Jul 12, 2011 – NDS has announced that BSkyB (LSE:BSY) has deployed a customised implementation of NDS' advanced set-top box software for its Sky+HD boxes.
News categories: NDS Group, BSkyB, Digital TV, DVR, Ireland, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
- Cinedigm partners with Vewd for global OTT channel distribution
- 3SS and Technicolor upgrade Com Hem Tv Hub to Android P
- Pay TV ARPU at record high levels in the Nordics
- Applicaster Quick Brick Framework speeds video app development
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy