Digital TV News: Amdocs
AT&T Mexico goes live with OTT services powered by Amdocs Media
May 7, 2020 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that AT&T Mexico has gone live with MarketONE on the public cloud. MarketONE streamlines OTT partner integrations by reducing the cost and complexity of integrating and managing OTT providers.
News categories: Amdocs, AT&T, Anthony Goonetilleke, Janna Ducich, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, OTT
Vubiquity to power VOD stores at Partner TV in Israel
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will power Partner TV's (NASDAQ, TASE:PTNR) VOD store with premium Electronic Sell-Through (EST) titles and will continue to provide the content library for its TVOD store.
News categories: Vubiquity, Partner Communications, Darcy Antonellis, Isaac Benbenisti, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Vubiquity powers TVOD service for StarHub
May 7, 2020 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ:DOX) has announced that it has completed the provisioning of premium entertainment content from all major Hollywood studios to StarHub’s transaction-based TV on demand (TVOD) service.
News categories: Vubiquity, StarHub, Darcy Antonellis, Yann Courqueux, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Singapore
A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
Dec 9, 2019 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1's first TVoD platform in the region.
News categories: Vubiquity, A1 Bulgaria, Darcy Antonellis, Mihail Semerdzhiev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Amdocs showcases Media Marketplace at The NAB Show in Las Vegas
Apr 8, 2019 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) will be showcasing its Media Marketplace at The NAB Show. Amdocs Media Marketplace helps video service providers promote their content offerings, while also using intelligence from past interactions to offer a more personalized customer experience.
News categories: Amdocs, Darcy Antonellis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
Mar 19, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a study that delves into consumer relationships with streaming video services and viewing behaviors. The study found that 70% of households in the U.S. and 40% of U.K. homes have a subscription to at least one streaming video service.
News categories: Vindicia, nScreenMedia, Anthony Goonetilleke, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Eros Now selects Vindicia subscription billing platform
Feb 26, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that Eros Now has selected Vindicia CashBox to enhance its consumer experience. Through the alliance, Vindicia CashBox will help in accelerating the subscriber growth of Eros Now around the world.
News categories: Amdocs, Eros Now, Vindicia, Darcy Antonellis, Rishika Lulla Singh, Digital TV, India, MWC20, OTT, Worldwide
UK consumers expect to have to pay £74 per month to get the video content they want
Feb 7, 2019 – A study, commissioned by Amdocs and a third-party research firm, has revealed that UK consumers are not getting enough from their TV and video subscription services, and are demanding more personalized bundles.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Gary Miles, Digital TV, Market Research, UK
U.S. consumers still seeking content as OTT pricing starts to rise
Feb 7, 2019 – A study commissioned by Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has revealed that customers are getting frustrated with the TV options they have today and that they are willing to spend more for personalized approaches to TV content bundling and service provisioning.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Darcy Antonellis, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- Market turbulence to boost UK digital video market
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats