Digital TV News: Amdocs
A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
Dec 9, 2019 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1's first TVoD platform in the region.
News categories: Vubiquity, A1 Bulgaria, Darcy Antonellis, Mihail Semerdzhiev, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV
Amdocs showcases Media Marketplace at The NAB Show in Las Vegas
Apr 8, 2019 – Amdocs Media (NASDAQ: DOX) will be showcasing its Media Marketplace at The NAB Show. Amdocs Media Marketplace helps video service providers promote their content offerings, while also using intelligence from past interactions to offer a more personalized customer experience.
News categories: Amdocs, Darcy Antonellis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, UX, Worldwide
Involuntary cancellations a huge problem for the SVOD industry
Mar 19, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a study that delves into consumer relationships with streaming video services and viewing behaviors. The study found that 70% of households in the U.S. and 40% of U.K. homes have a subscription to at least one streaming video service.
News categories: Vindicia, nScreenMedia, Anthony Goonetilleke, Colin Dixon, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Eros Now selects Vindicia subscription billing platform
Feb 26, 2019 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that Eros Now has selected Vindicia CashBox to enhance its consumer experience. Through the alliance, Vindicia CashBox will help in accelerating the subscriber growth of Eros Now around the world.
News categories: Amdocs, Eros Now, Vindicia, Darcy Antonellis, Rishika Lulla Singh, Digital TV, India, MWC19, OTT, Worldwide
UK consumers expect to have to pay £74 per month to get the video content they want
Feb 7, 2019 – A study, commissioned by Amdocs and a third-party research firm, has revealed that UK consumers are not getting enough from their TV and video subscription services, and are demanding more personalized bundles.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Gary Miles, Digital TV, Market Research, UK
U.S. consumers still seeking content as OTT pricing starts to rise
Feb 7, 2019 – A study commissioned by Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has revealed that customers are getting frustrated with the TV options they have today and that they are willing to spend more for personalized approaches to TV content bundling and service provisioning.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Darcy Antonellis, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Vubiquity and Discover Digital launch VOD with TelOne Zimbabwe
Dec 11, 2018 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a deal with Discover Digital to provide international plus local content throughout the African continent, starting with TelOne DEOD (Digital Entertainment On Demand) in Zimbabwe.
News categories: Vubiquity, Discover Digital, TelOne, Darcy Antonellis, Stephen Watson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Zimbabwe
Vindicia report sees massive global growth in OTT subscription revenue
Sep 13, 2018 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a research report that explores the prospects and development of premium OTT services across four regions: Western Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
News categories: Vindicia, MTM, Kris Nagel, Nick Thomas, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, OTT, USA
Vubiquity wins Verizon managed services deal for all on-demand content
Jul 31, 2018 – VUBIQUITY (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that its managed services and technology platforms will provide the processing and packaging of Verizon’s video on-demand (VOD) and Pay Per View (PPV) portfolio across the Fios multiscreen platform.
News categories: Vubiquity, Verizon, Darcy Antonellis, Heather McDavitt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service