Digital TV News: Amdocs
UK consumers expect to have to pay £74 per month to get the video content they want
Feb 7, 2019 – A study, commissioned by Amdocs and a third-party research firm, has revealed that UK consumers are not getting enough from their TV and video subscription services, and are demanding more personalized bundles.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Gary Miles, Digital TV, Market Research, UK
U.S. consumers still seeking content as OTT pricing starts to rise
Feb 7, 2019 – A study commissioned by Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has revealed that customers are getting frustrated with the TV options they have today and that they are willing to spend more for personalized approaches to TV content bundling and service provisioning.
News categories: Amdocs, Vanson Bourne, Darcy Antonellis, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Vubiquity and Discover Digital launch VOD with TelOne Zimbabwe
Dec 11, 2018 – Vubiquity (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced a deal with Discover Digital to provide international plus local content throughout the African continent, starting with TelOne DEOD (Digital Entertainment On Demand) in Zimbabwe.
News categories: Vubiquity, Discover Digital, TelOne, Darcy Antonellis, Stephen Watson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Zimbabwe
Vindicia report sees massive global growth in OTT subscription revenue
Sep 13, 2018 – Vindicia (NASDAQ: DOX) has released a research report that explores the prospects and development of premium OTT services across four regions: Western Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
News categories: Vindicia, MTM, Kris Nagel, Nick Thomas, Asia, Digital TV, Europe, Latin America, Market Research, OTT, USA
Vubiquity wins Verizon managed services deal for all on-demand content
Jul 31, 2018 – VUBIQUITY (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that its managed services and technology platforms will provide the processing and packaging of Verizon’s video on-demand (VOD) and Pay Per View (PPV) portfolio across the Fios multiscreen platform.
News categories: Vubiquity, Verizon, Darcy Antonellis, Heather McDavitt, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Vubiquity extends on-demand distribution deal with Turner
Apr 4, 2018 – VUBIQUITY (NASDAQ: DOX) has extended its long-standing relationship with Turner as the primary distributor of its On Demand content. VUBIQUITY distributes TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN and other Turner networks to 60M+ households across North America and Canada.
News categories: Vubiquity, Turner, John Smith, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amdocs to acquire Vubiquity
Jan 30, 2018 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Vubiquity, increasing its capacity to deliver digital content capabilities to network operators, video distributors, OTT companies, content owners and content producers.
News categories: Amdocs, Vubiquity, Eli Gelman, Darcy Antonellis, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
IPWireless and Amdocs to Demonstrate Mobile Broadcast (IMB) Applications on Samsung Galaxy S and Tab
Feb 14, 2011 – IPWireless has announced that it has collaborated with Amdocs (NYSE:DOX) to demonstrate rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video recording with catch-up with live TV and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Amdocs, 5G, Content Distribution, Mobile, MWC19, Tablet
IPWireless Partners with Streamezzo to Develop IMB Applications for Wide Range of Mobile Devices
Sep 9, 2010 – IPWireless has announced that it has partnered with Streamezzo to develop and deploy rich, consumer friendly multimedia applications for Mobile TV, video store and forward, interactive voting and more based on the 3GPP IMB standard.
News categories: IPWireless, Streamezzo, 5G, Content Distribution, IBC, Middleware, Mobile
- LMT picks Harmonic to optimise 4G bandwidth use on its live OTT service
- Minerva YourTV Now cloud integrated with Verimatrix Viewthority
- Kaltura releases updated Cloud TV Platform SDK
- Nielsen rolls Sorenson Media acquisition into new addressable advertising initiative
- Extreme Reach releases 2018 Q4 Video Advertising Benchmarks report
- New services to add $3.6bn to the US D2C video market by 2023
- KCTV selects Alticast to upgrade TV on Korea's JeJu Island
- Samsung rolls out Galaxy S10 5G smartphone across Europe
- Millicom acquires Telefónica’s operations in Panama, Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Spectrum to offer 'Essentials' OTT TV service to its internet customers
- Atlantic Broadband acquires cable system in Springfield, WV from Comcast
- Vodafone first to connect 5G smartphones to its network
- Amobee integrates Nielsen’s Enterprise Audience API
- TiVo announces metadata deal with Sky Mexico
- Brazil home video market on path to recovery
- Smart speaker household access grows to 13% of internet users
- DoubleVerify acquires digital video technology company, Zentrick
- GDPR device conformance testing service launched by Eurofins
- LG renews license to use Hillcrest motion technology in its remotes
- Minerva unveils advanced pay TV service management tools