Digital TV News: Amine Lalami
ICFLIX to be available to Orange Egypt mobile customers
Mar 6, 2017 – ICFLIX has formed a strategic partnership with Orange to bring original ICFLIX productions alongside its collection of digital content to Orange Egypt mobile customers.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange, Amine Lalami, Eng. Ashraf Halim, Digital TV, Egypt, Mobile, OTT
ICFLIX to be available on PTCL’s Smart TV in Pakistan
Feb 14, 2017 – ICFLIX is reinforcing its position in Pakistan and further strengthening its partnership with PTCL. PTCL customers will now be able to enjoy ICFLIX content on PTCL Smart TV, which offers viewers high quality television and is available in 150 major cities across Pakistan.
News categories: ICFLIX, PTCL, Amine Lalami, Adnan Shahid, Digital TV, OTT, Pakistan
ICFLIX to be available through Orange Tunisie
Dec 14, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its digital footprint in Tunisia with the announcement of a partnership with Orange Tunisie. ICFLIX will offer Orange Tunisie customers Jazwood (Arabic) movies and TV shows alongside Hollywood and Bollywood content.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange Tunisie, Amine Lalami, Anis Gouesmi, Digital TV, OTT, Tunisia
ICFLIX partners with VIVA Kuwait
Nov 20, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its presence in Kuwait with the announcement of a partnership with Kuwait’s fastest-growing telecom operator, VIVA. Both Prepaid and postpaid VIVA Kuwait customers will be able to enjoy the ICFLIX library of content.
News categories: ICFLIX, VIVA, Amine Lalami, Abdulrazzaq Al-Essa, Digital TV, Kuwait, Mobile, OTT
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding