Digital TV News: Amine Lalami
ICFLIX to be available to Orange Egypt mobile customers
Mar 6, 2017 – ICFLIX has formed a strategic partnership with Orange to bring original ICFLIX productions alongside its collection of digital content to Orange Egypt mobile customers.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange, Amine Lalami, Eng. Ashraf Halim, Digital TV, Egypt, Mobile, OTT
ICFLIX to be available on PTCL’s Smart TV in Pakistan
Feb 14, 2017 – ICFLIX is reinforcing its position in Pakistan and further strengthening its partnership with PTCL. PTCL customers will now be able to enjoy ICFLIX content on PTCL Smart TV, which offers viewers high quality television and is available in 150 major cities across Pakistan.
News categories: ICFLIX, PTCL, Amine Lalami, Adnan Shahid, Digital TV, OTT, Pakistan
ICFLIX to be available through Orange Tunisie
Dec 14, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its digital footprint in Tunisia with the announcement of a partnership with Orange Tunisie. ICFLIX will offer Orange Tunisie customers Jazwood (Arabic) movies and TV shows alongside Hollywood and Bollywood content.
News categories: ICFLIX, Orange Tunisie, Amine Lalami, Anis Gouesmi, Digital TV, OTT, Tunisia
ICFLIX partners with VIVA Kuwait
Nov 20, 2016 – ICFLIX is expanding its presence in Kuwait with the announcement of a partnership with Kuwait’s fastest-growing telecom operator, VIVA. Both Prepaid and postpaid VIVA Kuwait customers will be able to enjoy the ICFLIX library of content.
News categories: ICFLIX, VIVA, Amine Lalami, Abdulrazzaq Al-Essa, Digital TV, Kuwait, Mobile, OTT
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box