Digital TV News: Amino
Waverly Utilities selects Amino MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and OS software
Mar 12, 2019 – Amino Technologies (LSE AIM: AMO) has been selected by US telecommunications provider Waverly Utilities to supply MoCA-enabled IPTV devices and Amino OS software that will allow the operator to boost efficiency and deliver an enhanced pay-TV video experience.
News categories: Amino, Waverly Utilities, Donald McGarva, Jeff Magsamen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Amino wins ‘upcycling’ contract at T-Mobile Netherlands
Oct 3, 2018 – Amino has secured a contract to deliver an ‘upcycling’ programme for T-Mobile Netherlands that will transform the operator’s installed base of legacy TV devices to meet the expectations of today’s connected consumer.
News categories: Amino, T-Mobile, Donald McGarva, Marieke Snoep, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Lebanon's CableVision to launch IPTV with Meatel, Alpha Networks, Amino, Broadpeak and Viaccess
Sep 16, 2018 – Lebanon's CableVision is soon to launch an IP-based entertainment service that has been integrated by Meatel and enabled by a service delivery platform from Alpha Networks, Amino client devices, Broadpeak’s CDN and Viaccess’ security suite and media player.
News categories: Broadpeak, Viaccess, Alpha Networks, Amino, Cablevision, Fabrice Bellanger, Arnaud Alvarez, Pascal Birot, Bart Vanderostyne, Bassam Jaber, Samer Elia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Lebanon, Media Player, Mobile, Set Top Box
BrightBlue and Amino team up for rapid IPTV service rollout
Jun 13, 2018 – Amino has announced a partnership with BrightBlue, Germany’s new turnkey IPTV service provider, to deliver the technology behind a 'fast to market' multiscreen IPTV solution optimized for Fiber-to-the Home, Cable and VDSL service providers.
News categories: Amino, BrightBlue, Donald McGarva, Peter Kamphuis, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Kabelnoord selects Amino multiscreen video platform for fibre rollout
Jun 4, 2018 – Kabelnoord is to deploy Amino’s MOVE end-to-end multiscreen video platform. This will allow Kabelnoord to offer next generation TV services as part of a major rollout of its fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) network.
News categories: Amino, Kabelnoord, Donald McGarva, Anton van der Hoek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Amino Launches 'Operation Upcycle'
May 21, 2018 – Amino has announced the launch of its global ‘Upcycling’ initiative, a new program that equips operators to create new and compelling video services while maximizing the value of deployed assets.
News categories: Amino, Donald McGarva, Mark Evensen, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Worldwide
T-2 selects Amino for 4K UHD rollout in Slovenia
May 15, 2018 – Amino has announced that it is to support T-2, one of Slovenia’s largest multi-service telecoms operators, in its launch of the country’s first 4K UHD TV services. Amino is deploying technology that will expand T-2’s service to include 4K UHD content and VOD.
News categories: Amino, T-2, Donald McGarva, Gregor Štampohar, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Slovenia
Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media choose Stoneroos OTT NOW!
Apr 30, 2018 – Telfort Fiber TV and Glashart Media, both sub-brands of KPN, are using the white-labeled OTT NOW! platform from Hilversum-based Stoneroos for their OTT services. The new Telfort Fiberglass TV and Glashart Media iPad apps were developed by the company.
News categories: Stoneroos, Telfort, Glashart Media, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, OTT
DELTA selects Irdeto to protect new IPTV set-top box
Mar 8, 2018 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security solutions and services to DELTA as it rolls out an all-IP service in The Netherlands. Irdeto partnered with Amino who are providing DELTA with a full end-to-end solution.
News categories: Irdeto, Amino, DELTA, Bengt Jonsson, Donald McGarva, Karl Heinz van der Made, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, Netherlands, Set Top Box
- MediaKind to debut Universe portfolio at NAB Show 2019
- NBCUniversal and Sky combine advanced advertising capabilities
- Netflix surges beyond 11 million users in Australia
- Asia Pacific OTT to generate $48 billion
- Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
- Comark becomes Triveni Digital ATSC 1.0 and ATSC 3.0 re-seller for the U.S.
- NexPlayer and WeTek develop E2E OTT solution supporting Widevine DRM
- CANAL+ Myanmar deploys NAGRA’s Conax GO Live multiscreen OTT solution
- US esports ad revenues will grow 25% in 2019
- Funimation licenses TiVo's Search, Recommendations and Insight modules
- FTTH Council Europe updates FTTH/FTTB figures
- Eleven Sports launches new streaming service in Japan
- Rakuten TV to expand reach to more than 40 countries in 2019
- Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
- TDG: Disney+ likely to be well received
- Saankhya Labs develops 5G Broadcast and Direct to Mobile TV technologies
- Benin signs up with SES for DTT distribution and DTH
- DIRECTV NOW packages get slimmer and pricier, but include HBO
- InPlayer joins Kaltura’s Video Technology Marketplace
- U.S. media companies and VIZIO form addressable advertising consortium