Digital TV News: André Kudelski
Nagravision and SkyLife Partner to Create 3D Experience for Home Viewers
Apr 13, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.S) and SkyLife hav announced that the companies are expanding their relationship to collaborate on 3D television. Nagravision and SkyLife will create a state-of-the art 3D experience for home viewers.
News categories: Nagravision, SkyLife, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Korea, NABShow, Satellite, VR
Nagravision to secure SkyLife HD DTH service in Korea
Feb 16, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced that its NAGRA Media ACCESS conditional access system (CAS) was selected by SkyLife, the sole DTH pay TV service provider in Korea with 2.4 million subscribers, to secure their new HD platform.
News categories: Nagravision, SkyLife, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Korea, Satellite, VR
Nagravision and DISH Network Sign New Long-Term Agreement
Jan 19, 2010 – Nagravision (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced the execution of a Conditional Access System agreement with DISH Network L.L.C., a subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH).
News categories: Nagravision, DISH Network, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Satellite, USA
Numericable and Nagravision launch a comprehensive widget TV solution
Sep 22, 2009 – Numericable has chosen Nagravision's (SIX: KUD.VX) widget platform for the launch of its 'Widget TV' service. Widgets will allow Numericable customers to interact with their TV and build a genuine social network as part of their TV experience.
News categories: Nagravision, Numericable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, France, Middleware
Kudelski Group to acquire EmbedICs, Inc.
Feb 8, 2008 – The Kudelski Group (SWX Swiss Exchange: KUD) has announced its agreement to acquire EmbedICs, Inc, a US-based embedded software, cryptography and fabless semiconductor design firm delivering state-of-the-art security solutions for the Digital TV market.
News categories: Kudelski, EmbedICs, Conditional Access, Content Protection, MnA, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Kudelski Group to Enhance and Secure New HDTV PVR and Push-Video-on-Demand Satellite Service for CanalDigitaal and TV-Vlaanderen
Sep 7, 2007 – The Kudelski Group (SWX Swiss Exchange: KUD) has announced that CanalDigitaal and TV-Vlaanderen have selected a suite of Kudelski Group products to enhance and secure their new high definition television (HDTV) subscription video-on-demand (S-VOD) service scheduled to launch in the first quarter of 2008.
News categories: Belgium, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2019, Middleware, Netherlands, Satellite
Kudelski Group will provide full end-to-end solutions to YPSO/Numéricâble
Feb 16, 2007 – The Kudelski Group (SWX Swiss Exchange: KUD) has announced that YPSO/Numéricâble has selected Kudelski Group technology for the national rollout of its Video-On-Demand (VOD) and interactive cable TV services.
News categories: Kudelski, Numéricâble, Belgium, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, France, Luxembourg, Middleware
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos