Digital TV News: Andrew McLennan
Inside Secure partners with ContentArmor for OTT security
Apr 18, 2017 – Inside Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with ContentArmor to offer customers a pre-integrated software development kit (SDK) for secure player, meeting the stringent security requirements for early-window and UHD movies.
News categories: Inside Secure, ContentArmor, Andrew McLennan, Alain Durand, Content Protection, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Worldwide
Sky Deutschland selects INSIDE Secure player for Apple TV app
Jul 12, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that its secured player technology has been selected by Sky Deutschland for the new Sky Online streaming service for the fourth generation of Apple TV.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Sky Deutschland, Andrew McLennan, Mauro Di Pietro Paolo, Austria, DRM, Germany, Media Player, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
INSIDE Secure and Rambus collaborate to protect 4K and Ultra HD content
May 30, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris: INSD) has announced that it is working with Cryptography Research to enable the delivery of over-the-top (OTT) 4K and Ultra High Definition (UHD) content that meets Secure Content Storage Association (SCSA) specifications.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Rambus, Andrew McLennan, Dr. Simon Blake-Wilson, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
Verimatrix web client security added to INSIDE Secure's DRM Fusion
Apr 14, 2016 – Verimatrix and INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) have announced a partnership that offers freedom of DRM choice when designing solutions for a multi-screen video service.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Verimatrix, Andrew McLennan, Petr Peterka, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
INSIDE Secure collaborates with Microsoft on 4K/UHD and HDR security
Jan 7, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) has announced that the company is collaborating with Microsoft to upgrade its popular DRM Fusion implementation of PlayReady to enhance the security of over-the-top (OTT) content distribution by combining hardware and software security.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Microsoft, Andrew McLennan, George Ayad, CES, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Melita grows TV subscriber base to more than 100,000
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan