Digital TV News: Andrew Ward
NCC Media connects online inventory to its TV advertising platform
Mar 18, 2019 – NCC Media has announced the launch of digital buying capabilities that extend the reach of its TV advertising platform. The move creates an all-screen advertising solution, enabling marketers to deliver coordinated digital ads to the same households reached by their TV campaigns.
News categories: NCC Media, Nicolle Pangis, Andrew Ward, Advertising, USA
Charter, Comcast and Cox form group to sell advanced advertising
Apr 4, 2018 – Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR), Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) and Cox Communications, owners of NCC Media, have announced that they are creating a new division within NCC to design, deploy and sell unified advertising solutions across NCC's participants' national footprint.
News categories: NCC Media, Comcast, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Greg Schaefer, Andrew Ward, David Watson, Marcien Jenckes, Pat Esser, Billy Farina, Thomas M. Rutledge, David Kline, Advertising, Cable TV, Digital TV, USA
Pace set to launch Viasat's next-generation Hybrid HD PVR
Sep 8, 2009 – Viasat Broadcasting (OMX: MTGA, MTGB) has once again chosen long-term set-top box partner Pace plc (LSE:PIC) to launch a second generation high definition (HD) personal video recorder (PVR) with built-in hybrid functionality.
News categories: Pace plc, Modern Times Group, Baltics, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Sweden
Pace to launch new HD set-top box to Viasat across Scandinavia
Jun 8, 2009 – Viasat (OMX: MTGA, MTGB), the largest free-and pay-TV operator in Scandinavia and the Baltic States, has chosen to work with its long-term set-top box partner, Pace plc (LSE:PIC), to launch its next generation high definition (HD) receiver.
News categories: Pace plc, Modern Times Group, Denmark, Digital TV, DVR, Finland, Norway, Satellite, Set Top Box, Sweden
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation