Digital TV News: Andy Lin
Stofa selects VisualOn QoS for multiscreen OTT
Jun 8, 2016 – VisualOn has announced that Stofa has selected the company to provide its WebTV OTT Player with the ability to manage QOS on end-point devices using its VisualOn OnStream® Analytics software.
News categories: VisualOn, Stofa, Andy Lin, Thomas Helbo, Cable TV, Denmark, Media Player, Mobile, OTT
INSIDE Secure and VisualOn partner to secure OTT playback
Apr 6, 2016 – INSIDE Secure (Paris:INSD) and VisualOn have announced that they are partnering to provide a secure multimedia player SDK to allow the development and rollout of video applications, supporting the most popular DRM systems, across all OTT platforms.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, VisualOn, Andrew McLennan, Andy Lin, Content Protection, Digital TV, DRM, Media Player, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
VisualOn adopts V-Nova video compression technology
Apr 7, 2015 – VisualOn and V-Nova have announced a collaboration on video streaming based on V-Nova's PERSEUS video compression technology. The partnership provides compression gains by integrating PERSEUS with VisualOn's OnStream MediaPlayer+.
News categories: V-Nova, VisualOn, Guido Meardi, Andy Lin, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
VisualOn HEVC decoder for LG Uplus mobile streaming service
Apr 28, 2014 – VisualOn, has announced that LG Uplus' new mobile streaming service for Android, U+HDTV, will feature VisualOn's HEVC (or H.265) decoder, to deliver the latest standard in high-quality video for consumers in the Korean market.
News categories: VisualOn, LG Uplus, Andy Lin, Joon Dong Park, Apps, Digital TV, Korea, Media Player, Mobile
VisualOn powers TVB.COM's Android apps in Hong Kong
Mar 13, 2014 – VisualOn has announced TVB.COM as a customer. VisualOn powers TVB.COM's mobile apps, GOTV and myTV on the Android platform. TVB.COM can now provide its Hong Kong customers with video streaming on-the-go.
News categories: VisualOn, TVB.COM, Andy Lin, Kenneth Wong, Apps, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Media Player, TV Everywhere
- 4C to power reach optimization on NBCUniversal's One Platform
- Nordija and VGL team up for Andina Link 2020
- North American pay TV revenues to fall by $50 billion
- Altibox selects Technicolor set-top box for Android TV services
- Altice One available on Apple TV 4K
- Video ad impressions on U.S. CTV triple in two years
- Viaccess-Orca Stream Guardian certified by Cartesian
- Comcast acquires XUMO
- NBCUniversal updates audience targeting and transaction models
- Mola.tv selects Verimatrix Multi-DRM for OTT in Indonesia
- Telikom PNG selects UniqCast for OTT/IPTV deployment
- Beachfront, Beeswax adopt LiveRamp IdentityLink bidding for CTV
- WOW! streaming partnerships to help customers cut the cord
- Globecast deploys Infrastructure as Code (IaC) for cloud-based playout
- TiBO deploys Verimatrix Multi-DRM in Albania
- Kinetic by Windstream partners with YouTube TV
- Cinedigm adds Roku support to its app platform
- HbbTV Association releases Targeted Advertising Specification
- EnTouch Systems joins RCN, Grande, Wave group
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs