Digital TV News: Anil Jain
Brightcove launches OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo
May 21, 2018 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has announced the launch of OTT Flow X, powered by Accedo, enabling both companies to expand their direct-to-consumer products and deliver solutions that address all points in the OTT continuum.
News categories: Accedo, Brightcove, Fredrik Andersson, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Marvell and Cavium to combine
Nov 20, 2017 – Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) and Cavium (NASDAQ: CAVM) have announced a definitive agreement under which Marvell will acquire all outstanding shares of Cavium common stock in exchange for consideration of $40.00 per share in cash and 2.1757 Marvell common shares for each Cavium share.
News categories: Marvell, Cavium, Matt Murphy, Syed Ali, Raghib Hussain, MnA, Semiconductor, Worldwide
SRT Alliance adds 22 new members
Jul 13, 2017 – The SRT Alliance, an open source initiative dedicated to overcoming the challenges of low latency video streaming, has announced that 22 new members have joined the initiative including Brightcove, Harmonic, Limelight and Perform Group.
News categories: SRT Alliance, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Brightcove and Evergent partner to power subscription OTT
Jan 3, 2017 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) and Evergent Technologies have announced a global partnership to accelerate the delivery and monetization of OTT and IPTV video services for broadcasters, operators and telcos.
News categories: Brightcove, Evergent Technologies, Anil Jain, Vijay Sajja, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Brightcove and Accedo launch turnkey OTT solution
Apr 11, 2016 – Brightcove (NASDAQ:BCOV) has announced Brightcove OTT Flow, a turnkey OTT solution. Developed in partnership with Accedo, OTT Flow offers end-to-end technology via a simple, cost effective commercial model.
News categories: Brightcove, Accedo, Anil Jain, Michael Lantz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Brightcove adds support for HbbTV
Jun 3, 2014 – Brightcove (NASDAQ: BCOV) has launched support for HbbTV, enabling broadcasters to combine over-the-air broadcast and IP delivery to publish personalized video and interactive TV experiences to users on connected TVs and set-top boxes.
News categories: Brightcove, Mat Yelavich, Anil Jain, Content Distribution, Content Protection, HbbTV, Worldwide
- Contentos integrates Theta Network decentralized video delivery for COS.tv
- SeaChange selected by Midco to monetize video streaming service
- Apptopia and Braze release state of streaming industry report
- Edge Networks announces 'Evoca' ATSC 3.0 pay TV service
- Allegro DVT releases AL-D21x video decoder IP family with AV1 support
- Nielsen and Sinclair Broadcast announce multi-year renewal
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Deltatre unveils SaaS platform for real-time, data-driven UX decisions
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation