Digital TV News: Annelies Kaptein
SportsTribal chooses Stoneroos white-label OTT solution
Sep 1, 2020 – SportsTribal has chosen the white-label OTT NOW! solution from Stoneroos for its launch of SportsTribal TV in late 2020. SportsTribal TV is a free, sports streaming TV service presenting a wide range of sport-based entertainment channels from around the world.
News categories: Stoneroos, SportsTribal, Annelies Kaptein, Frank Bowe, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
XroadMedia brings personalisation and recommendations to Stoneroos products
Sep 13, 2019 – Stoneroos and XroadMedia have announced that XroadMedia’s cloud-based Ncanto back-end is now fully integrated into Stoneroos’ OTT NOW!, where it complements Stoneroos’ UX and data services with AI-driven personalisation and recommendations.
News categories: XroadMedia, Stoneroos, Adolf Proidl, Annelies Kaptein, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Stoneroos provides mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands
Apr 29, 2019 – Stoneroos has announced that it has developed a mobile interactive TV app for DELTA Fiber Netherlands, available for iOS and Android devices. The app is another step towards DELTA offering its customers an integrated TV experience across all platforms.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA Fiber Netherlands, Annelies Kaptein, Timmy Langeveld, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, TV Everywhere
Stoneroos delivers set-top box UI for DELTA’s IPTV service
Jan 11, 2018 – DELTA is deploying a set-top box application from Stoneroos for its new all IP-based service model. Stoneroos developed a large number of functionalities for the STB. The service also offers the Stoneroos patented TV guide.
News categories: Stoneroos, DELTA, Annelies Kaptein, Karl Heinz van der Made, Digital TV, IPTV, Netherlands, Set Top Box, UX
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia