Digital TV News: Anthony Noto
Bloomberg and Twitter to debut live video news network
May 1, 2017 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced that they are partnering to create the first-ever 24/7 breaking news network that will be global, live, social and streaming.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Michael R. Bloomberg, Justin B. Smith, John Micklethwait, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, Social TV, Worldwide
Twitter announces more than a dozen content deals
May 1, 2017 – Twitter has unveiled a slate of live streaming content deals across sports, news and entertainment. A dozen new collaborations have been announced, bringing hundreds of hours of exclusive live content to the platform.
News categories: Twitter, Jack Dorsey, Anthony Noto, Leslie Berland, Matthew Derella, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Twitter partners with ESL and DreamHack to live stream esports events
Mar 2, 2017 – Twitter has announced that it has partnered with esports companies, ESL and DreamHack, to live stream events and content in 2017. More than 15 events will be live streamed globally on Twitter and connected devices.
News categories: Twitter, ESL, DreamHack, Anthony Noto, Johannes Schiefer, Marcus Lindmark, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Bloomberg Media and Twitter announce live streaming partnership
Jul 12, 2016 – Bloomberg Media and Twitter have announced they have partnered to live stream select Bloomberg Television programs and its markets coverage. The partnership extends the network’s reach to Twitter’s audience of over 800M people.
News categories: Bloomberg, Twitter, Justin B. Smith, Anthony Noto, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
- MC-IF invites input on VVC interoperability
- SpotX finds 80% of CTV viewers watch ad-supported content
- SERAPHIC launches Freeview Play 2020 solution
- WIND Hellas launches ABR service with Broadpeak
- Roku selects Accedo as a Preferred Developer for Latin America
- Altice USA completes acquisition of Service Electric
- Sencore releases professional ATSC 3.0 receiver decoder
- IBC launches virtual event: IBC Showcase
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Tata Sky adds ZEE5 to its Binge+ Android STB offer
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Safaricom launches Android TV streaming box
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Movistar+ adds picture in picture and upgrades voice functionality
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable