Digital TV News: Are Mathisen
Conax provides content protection for K-Vision DTH in Indonesia
Jun 16, 2014 – Conax (SIX:KUD.S) has announced a contract with Kompas Gramedia Group to provide advanced content protection for the Indonesian media giant‘s newly launched pay-TV brand, K-Vision.
News categories: Conax, K-Vision, Harya Pratama, Are Mathisen, Content Protection, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
India's Fastway orders 1 million Conax secure clients
Dec 9, 2013 – Conax has announced that Fastway Transmissions is upgrading to its Conax Contego™ platform. Additionally, the Indian MSO has signed a contract for 1 million additional clients from Conax to position for capitalizing on the next phase of digitization in Northern India.
News categories: Conax, Fastway, Digital Telemedia, Gurdeep Singh, Are Mathisen, Huang Wei, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
Bhagyanagar Digital Services Indian cable consortium to use Conax content security
May 13, 2013 – Conax has announced that Bhagyanagar Digital Services has selected Conax to deliver the MSO's cable TV operators with a cost effective and flexible content security (CAS) solution for enabling smooth digital migration and development of subscriber bases.
News categories: Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, India
India's Digicable upgrades to Conax Contego Plus conditional access
Jan 16, 2013 – Conax has announced that Indian MSO, Digicable, is upgrading to Conax' Contego Plus™ content security solution. The upgrade supports advanced, flexible, interactive on-demand services, while ensure Digicable content revenues are secure.
News categories: Conax, Digicable, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India
Conax signs contract with Cablelink in the Philippines
Mar 21, 2012 – Conax has announced that it has signed a contract with cable operator, Cablelink, the 3rd largest MSO in the Philippines. Conax will deliver a Conax Contego™ Broadcast centralized security solution including chipset pairing and fingerprinting.
News categories: Conax, Cablelink, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Philippines
Conax introducing Over-the-Top content security for Indian pay TV
Oct 13, 2011 – Conax will introduce its solution for securely uniting traditional broadcast and broadband content distribution to Indian pay-tv operators at SCaT in Mumbai.
News categories: Conax, Conditional Access, Content Protection, India, OTT
Vietnam's AVG chooses Conax for its new DTH and DTT platform
Jun 21, 2011 – Conax has announced a contract with Audio Visual Global (AVG) to deliver a high-end security solution for AVG's new direct-to-home (DTH) satellite and digital terrestrial television service in Vietnam.
News categories: Conax, An Vien Group, Conditional Access, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, Satellite, Terrestrial, Vietnam
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement