Digital TV News: Arteris
Arteris IP interconnect licensed by Samsung for DTV chips
Apr 23, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that Samsung’s System LSI Business has renewed multiple Arteris IP FlexNoC Interconnect licenses for use in multiple high-performance digital TV (DTV) processing chips utilizing Samsung’s latest semiconductor technology process nodes.
News categories: Arteris IP, Samsung, K. Charles Janac, Jaeyoul Lee, Digital TV, Korea, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
Arteris IP interconnect used by NationalChip for STB SoCs
Feb 5, 2019 – Arteris IP has announced that NationalChip has successfully produced satellite and terrestrial digital TV set top box (STB) systems-on-chip (SoC) using Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP as the on-chip communication backbone.
News categories: Arteris IP, NationalChip, K. Charles Janac, Feng Ye, China, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Arteris Fabric IP implemented in Toshiba 4K Ultra HD TVs
May 26, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Toshiba has used Arteris FlexNoC IP as the backbone interconnect within their latest shipping digital TV systems-on-chip (SoCs). Toshiba’s use of Arteris FlexNoC allowed them to finish their project in record time.
News categories: Arteris, Toshiba, K. Charles Janac, Yasunori Maki, Semiconductor, Silicon IP, Smart TV, Worldwide
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box
- RDK4 software stack for video service providers released
- Jump and Float Left offer data-driven solution for OTT personalization
- TV5MONDEplus launches globally with Red Bee and Dotscreen
- Netflix loses subscribers in Sweden
- Comscore announces advancements in cross-screen media measurement
- Spain's video entertainment market to grow to €4.5 Billion by 2024
- izzi deploys Android TV custom launcher from Mirada
- Bedrock streaming technology powers Salto
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020