Digital TV News: BeeSmart
Beenius announces Android Set-Top Box (STB) client
Sep 5, 2013 – Enabling operators to deliver user friendly, cost effective and joined up services, interactive TV middleware developer Beenius has announced its new Android Set-Top Box (STB) client. The app will be demonstrated at IBC 2013.
News categories: Beenius, Apps, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Set Top Box
Dune HD and Beenius Extend Partnership to Embrace Social TV
Mar 18, 2013 – At TV Connect Dune HD will showcase its new range of advanced set top boxes, now available pre-loaded with Beenius' Beesmart interactive TV middleware platform. This includes the newly upgraded BeeSocial TV functions which enable new social media services.
News categories: Dune HD, Beenius, Middleware, Set Top Box, Social TV, Video Exchange
Beenius Signs Contract For OTT Deployment With BH Telecom
Nov 7, 2012 – Beenius has announced an agreement with BH Telecom. Beenius will supply BH Telecom with an Over-The-Top TV delivery platform and an extension of the existing IPTV&VoIP system, representing one of the first of such deployments in CEE.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet
Dune HD And Beenius Partner To Deliver IPTV Solution To Operators
Oct 23, 2012 – Dune HD and Beenius have announced that Dune HD's set-top boxes have been certified by Beenius and are now integrated with Beenius' Beesmart interactive TV middleware platform.
News categories: Dune HD, Beenius, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend Görler shows latest set-top boxes at IBC
Sep 5, 2012 – At IBC, TechnoTrend Görler (TTG) is exhibiting highlights that focus on hybrid IPTV solutions, new middleware, Push VOD, and entry-level set top boxes with different encryption systems.
News categories: TechnoTrend Görler, Conditional Access, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Set Top Box
Innbox HD30 media centre integrates Beesmart middleware by Beenius
Aug 28, 2012 – Iskratel will present its Innbox HD30 media center for the first time at IBC2012. The HD30, based on Beesmart middleware from Beenius, offers OTT services and applications, internet browsing, communication services and much more - all in one device.
News categories: Beenius, Iskratel, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Vestel to show Android integrated Display with Beesmart middleware at IBC2012
Aug 23, 2012 – Vestel and Beenius will present the first version of Android integrated Display on the market at this year's IBC. The Android integrated Display allows modifications and adaptations of the graphical user interface according to the user's requirements.
News categories: Beenius, Vestel, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Middleware, Smart TV
VESTEL presents Android STB with Beesmart middleware at ANGA Cable 2012
Jun 11, 2012 – Vestel will show an Android set-top box with Beesmart middleware at Anga Cable 2012. The new Vestel box also supports the Ekioh web browser and operates on Edgeware, Anevia, Espial, and Bitband VOD servers.
News categories: Beenius, Vestel, ANGA COM, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend Görler to show Hybrid STB with Beenius middleware at ANGA Cable
Jun 6, 2012 – At ANGA Cable 2012, Beenius and TechnoTrend Görler will present TechnoTrend's TT-micro IPC8391 IPTV/Hybrid STB, a product that combines classical DVB-C/S/T broadcasting with IPTV/OTT services to meet rising market demand for hybrid receivers.
News categories: TechnoTrend, Beenius, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5