Digital TV News: BeeSmart
BeeSmart middleware compliant with Amino STBs
Apr 24, 2012 – BeeSmart has announced that its middleware is compliant with the IPTV/OTT set-top box range of Amino (AIM: AMO). The middleware combines a fast user interface, an intelligent content recommendation system, VoIP on TV and OTT support.
News categories: BeeSmart, Amino, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Dune HD Teams with BeeSmart to Integrate Advanced Interactive IPTV Services into its Media Player Line-up
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD and BeeSmart have announced a partnership to bring BeeSmart-based Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) and over-the-top (OTT) services to Dune HD media players. Customer availability is expected in the first half of 2012.
News categories: Dune HD, BeeSmart, IPTV, Middleware, NABShow, Set Top Box
Dune HD Ships TV-301 Universal Media Player Globally and Offers TV-101 $49 Evaluation Promotion for Operators
Apr 16, 2012 – Dune HD has announced its IPTV-ready TV-301 universal media player and set-top box (STB), now in production. In support of operators seeking a low cost STB, Dune is offering for evaluation purposes, and a limited time, its TV-101 for $49.
News categories: Dune HD, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
FASTtelco Deploys Kuwait's First IPTV Service
Mar 14, 2012 – Verimatrix, BeeSmart and INC Emirates Technology have announced that Kuwait's FASTtelco has deployed BeeSmart Middleware, integrated with the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for Internet TV platform, to fuel its new interactive TV service.
News categories: Verimatrix, BeeSmart, FASTtelco, INC Emirates, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Kuwait, Middleware, Video Exchange
Icareus Social TV apps on BeeSmart Platform
Mar 1, 2012 – BeeSmart and Icareus have joined their effort to release Facebook and Twitter applications for BeeSmart Middleware. BeeSmart decided to add new applications that will bring greater overall enjoyment in rich multimedia services to end-users.
News categories: Icareus, BeeSmart, IPTV, Middleware, Social TV
Verimatrix Secures IPTV Services for PTK in Kosovo
Oct 4, 2011 – Verimatrix has announced that its Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV has been deployed on the Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo J.S.C. (PTK) network.
News categories: Verimatrix, BeeSmart, Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Kosovo, Middleware
Harmonic Headend Powers IPTV Service for Kosovo Telco PTK
Mar 22, 2011 – Harmonic Inc. (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Post and Telecommunications of Kosovo (PTK) has deployed Harmonic's IP-based digital video headend solutions for its new IPTV service.
News categories: Harmonic Inc, PTK, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Kosovo, NABShow, Video Exchange
Four partners offer common IPTV complete solution
Apr 23, 2010 – BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend Görler and Verimatrix have announced their cooperation in the area of IPTV. The partners offer a complete IPTV solution from the headend to the receive terminal for small and mid-sized IP networks.
News categories: BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend, Verimatrix, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
TechnoTrend focuses on HDTV via all receive paths at ANGA Cable 2010
Apr 21, 2010 – At ANGA Cable 2010, TechnoTrend Görler will a range of products for receiving HDTV via any transmission method. For cable, TechnoTrend will present three new cable receivers capable of receiving HDTV in the networks of Unitymedia, KDG and others.
News categories: TechnoTrend, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVR, Germany, Set Top Box
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV