Digital TV News: Bezeq
3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
Sep 23, 2020 – Israel's yes (TASE: BEZQ) has incorporated 3SS technology in its STINGTV streaming service. 3SS developed an operator application, in both English and Hebrew, offering a full range of features for STINGTV subscribers.
News categories: 3SS, 'Yes', Kai-Christian Borchers, Itzhak Elyakim, Apps, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Smart TV, UX
Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
Jul 29, 2020 – Synamedia has announced that Yes (TASE: BEZQ) is deploying Synamedia’s end-to-end video network portfolio to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency for its cloud-based, internet-only TV services in Israel.
News categories: Synamedia, 'Yes', Yves Padrines, Itzhak Elyakim, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Israel
Bezeq plans migration of 'yes' from satellite to OTT
Mar 14, 2019 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced that it plans to migrate its 'yes' service from satellite transmission to broadcasting over the Internet (OTT) in a gradual process that is expected to be spread over several years.
News categories: Bezeq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Israel, OTT, Satellite
Cellcom Israel to offer OTT TV service
Jun 17, 2014 – Cellcom Israel (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) has announced that it has decided to enter the field of television services over the internet (known as Over the Top TV, or OTT TV).
News categories: Cellcom Israel, Nir Sztern, Gilad Erdan, Digital TV, Israel, OTT
Bezeq yes subscribers unchanged in 1Q10
May 4, 2010 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the first quarter, ended March 31, 2010. 'yes' subscribers increased 2.0% year-over-year to 571,000 and 'yes' launched its IP-based VOD service (YESMax Total) to customers during the quarter.
News categories: Bezeq, 'yes', Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Israel's yes adds 2k subscribers in 2Q09
Aug 5, 2009 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its results for the second quarter of 2009 and the six months ended June 30, 2009. The yes multi-channel pay-TV segment posted revenue of NIS 376 million as subscribers increased to 562,000, up 2% year-over-year.
News categories: Bezeq, yes, DVR, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Bezeq (yes) Reports First Quarter 2009 Results
May 20, 2009 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced results for the first quarter 2009 period ended March 31, 2009. 'yes' posted record revenue of NIS 384 million, driven by a 2.0% year-over-year increase in subscribers to 560,000.
News categories: Bezeq, yes, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Bezeq (yes) Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2008 Results
Mar 24, 2009 – yes (TASE: BEZQ) grew its customer base by 2.0% in 2008 with 560,000 subscribers as of December 31, 2008, up 10,400 subscribers from the year ago period and up from 556,000 as of September 30, 2008.
News categories: Bezeq, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Bezeq Group (yes) Reports Third Quarter 2008 Financial Results
Nov 25, 2008 – Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) has announced its financial results for the third quarter 2008. 'yes' maintained its 37% market share with 556,000 subscribers as of September 30, 2008, up 11,000 subscribers from the year ago period.
News categories: 'yes', Bezeq, Israel, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box