Digital TV News: Blankom
Verimatrix Helps NetUno Enhance Revenue Security and Extend Competitive Advantage
Apr 8, 2013 – Verimatrix has announced that Venezuelan telecommunications services operator NetUno has deployed on the Verimatrix Video Content Authority (VCAS) architecture to provide revenue security for its popular NetUno TV Digital broadcast service.
News categories: Verimatrix, NetUno, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, NABShow, Set Top Box, Venezuela
DVB at ANGA Cable 2012
May 30, 2012 – At this year's ANGA Cable, DVB will be exhibiting with ANGA. There will be a DVB-T2 demo received on a Vestel iDTV and Vestel set-top box and a DVB-C2 cable transmission received on a Sony DVB-C2 iDTV and DVB-C2 evaluation board.
News categories: DVB Project, ANGA COM, Cable TV, DVB-C2, DVB-T2, Set Top Box, Smart TV
DVB-C2 milestone at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – Visitors to this year's ANGA Cable will be able to see a DVB-C2 service received on the world's first-ever DVB-C2 prototype, IDTV TV with DVB-C2 tuner, from a leading brand CE manufacturer.
News categories: DVB Project, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVB-C2, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Four partners offer common IPTV complete solution
Apr 23, 2010 – BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend Görler and Verimatrix have announced their cooperation in the area of IPTV. The partners offer a complete IPTV solution from the headend to the receive terminal for small and mid-sized IP networks.
News categories: BeeSmart, Blankom, TechnoTrend, Verimatrix, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
NexHorizons Chooses Blankom USA for Digital Headend Transition
Oct 8, 2008 – Blankom USA has announced that NexHorizon Communications (OTCBB:NXHZ) has chosen the Blankom turnkey digital cable television solution for its system in Chula Vista, CA.
News categories: Blankom, NexHorizon Communications, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019