Digital TV News: Boris Felts
MediaKind Personalization Suite manages advertising and content distribution rights
Sep 15, 2018 – MediaKind has launched its MediaKind Personalization Suite. The suite includes a newly launched placement and content distribution rights application - pre-integrated with MediaKind's dynamic ad insertion, encoding & packaging, storage and delivery capabilities.
News categories: MediaKind, Boris Felts, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IBC2020, Worldwide
Ericsson Media Solutions launches MediaFirst UHD
Apr 11, 2018 – Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) Media Solutions has announced the launch of its MediaFirst End-to-End Ultra High Definition (UHD) solution, a software-based, multi-application media processing and encoding platform.
News categories: Ericsson, Boris Felts, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, NABShow, Worldwide
Envivio powers Bouygues Telecom video on demand
Jan 20, 2015 – Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI) has announced that Bouygues Telecom has selected Envivio Muse Video on Demand encoding software to power its multi-screen video services in a fully virtualized software environment to millions of subscribers.
News categories: Envivio, Bouygues Telecom, Boris Felts, Thibaut Keraval, Content Distribution, France, IPTV
Verimatrix Unveils Commercial-Grade MPEG-DASH Secure Delivery Solution at IBC 2012
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix has unveiled Verimatrix VCAS™ for DASH, the world's first commercial-grade MPEG-DASH secure delivery solution. Extending the Verimatrix range of OTT solutions helps open up multi-screen delivery to DASH standard compliant smart devices.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, IBC2020, OTT
Envivio, Edgeware and Verimatrix Demonstrate Integrated Multi-Screen Solution for Operators at IBC 2010
Sep 10, 2010 – Envivio, Edgeware, and Verimatrix have announced a collaboration to provide an integrated ecosystem solution featuring highly scalable video processing, distribution and content security for HTTP Live Streaming video services to multiple screens.
News categories: Envivio, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Content Distribution, Content Protection, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, OTT
Envivio Delivers DTH 'Headend in the Sky' for Red Intercable in Argentina
Aug 4, 2010 – Envivio has announced that it has delivered a complete DTH video headend as part of the 'Headend in the Sky' project of Argentina's Red Intercable, augmenting the operator's cable services with TV delivered via satellite.
News categories: Envivio, Red Intercable, INTV, Argentina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Satellite
Portugal Telecom Selects Envivio to Power Innovative Internet TV Service
May 25, 2010 – Envivio has announced that Portugal Telecom (Lisbon: PTC; NYSE: PT) has selected Envivio's Three Screens delivery platform to support the commercial rollout of [email protected] complete television service for delivery to PCs.
News categories: Envivio, Portugal Telecom, Microsoft, Boris Felts, Pedro Leitao, Jonathan Usher, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Portugal
Envivio On Demand Connects IPTV PVRs to Consumer Mobile Devices and PCs
Feb 15, 2010 – Envivio has introduced Envivio On Demand, a new set of solutions that enable operators to turn their subscribers' recorded content into premium on demand assets that can be made available to mobile and PC screens for later viewing, on the go.
News categories: Envivio, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, MWC20, OTT, Placeshifting
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding