Digital TV News: Bouygues Telecom
iWedia software for Bouygues Telecom Android TV STB
Sep 11, 2014 – iWedia has announced that the Android TV STB (codenamed 'Miami') recently announced by French telco Bouygues Telecom is operated by iWedia’s Teatro-3.5 software based on its ANDROID4TV framework and APIs.
News categories: iWedia, Bouygues Telecom, Nikola Teslić, Pierre Schaller, Android TV, Digital TV, France, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
TF1 VIDEO chooses Arkena to operate its MYTF1VOD platform
Sep 8, 2014 – Arkena has announced that it has been chosen by TF1 VIDEO to provide the technical platform of its Video On Demand service MYTF1VOD - the premium transactional VOD service of the largest French broadcaster TF1.
News categories: Arkena, TF1, Tristan du Laz, Grégory Samson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, France, HbbTV, IBCShowcase, OTT
Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
Dec 11, 2013 – Broadpeak has announced that Bouygues Telecom, the French telecommunications provider, has deployed Broadpeak’s BkE100 Live RTP retry servers to manage its IPTV service on Bbox Sensation premium set-top boxes (STBs).
News categories: Broadpeak, Bouygues Telecom, Thibaut Keraval, Jacques Le Mancq, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Motorola Presents the Future of the IP Connected Home at IBC2012
Sep 7, 2012 – At IBC, Motorola (NASDAQ:GOOG) is launching new IP and cable set-top technology designed to meet consumer demand for multi-screen, over-the-top (OTT) and time shift TV, while reducing energy use and maintenance.
News categories: Motorola, Steve McCaffrey, Cable TV, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Playcast Media Brings Cloud Gaming To IBC 2012
Sep 6, 2012 – Playcast Media has announced an agreement with NVIDIA to run its streaming service on the NVIDIA® GeForce® GRID cloud gaming platform, and that the first implementation will be done for Bouygues Telecom Bbox games service in France.
News categories: Playcast, NVIDIA, Bouygues Telecom, Content Distribution, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Set Top Box
Pace provides software for Bouygues Telecom gateway
Aug 29, 2012 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it is providing the Pace Helium Unified Gateway Software and professional services to support the rollout of Bouygues Telecom's gateway platform.
News categories: Pace plc, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Middleware
Bouygues Telecom Selects NDS To Provide Software Components for New IPTV Platform
Feb 15, 2012 – NDS has announced that it has been selected by Bouygues Telecom to support the deployment of its IPTV platform including their new set-top box, the Bbox. NDS is providing STB integration services and a selection of critical software components.
News categories: NDS Group, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, France, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Bluestreak Technology Enables Video Everywhere™ at IBC Expo 2011
Aug 16, 2011 – Bluestreak Technology has announced that the company will demonstrate a variety of new Video Everywhere™ services at the IBC Expo 2011 conference and exhibition in Amsterdam, September 9th-13th.
News categories: Bluestreak Technology, IBCShowcase, Middleware, OTT
Bbox from Bouygues Telecom to Incorporate Celeno's Video-Grade Wi-Fi Module
May 31, 2011 – Bouygues Telecom has announced that its next-generation Bbox will incorporate a concurrent dual band video-grade Wi-Fi module from Celeno.
News categories: Celeno, Bouygues Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV