Digital TV News: Brenda Bai
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Romania's RCS & RDS picks Irdeto for digital TV CAMs
Aug 25, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security solutions and services to RCS & RDS in Romania. Software-based Irdeto Cloaked CA, integrated with a SMIT CAM, will enable RCS & RDS to deliver secure video entertainment services to digital TVs.
News categories: Irdeto, RCS & RDS, SMIT, Richard Frankland, Florin Nemes, Brenda Bai, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
SMIT to supply Irdeto CAM for Germany's freenet DTT
Jun 8, 2016 – SMIT (stock code: 2239) has announced that they have partnered with Irdeto to supply a CI Plus Module with Irdeto Cloaked CA to Germany's network operator MEDIA BROADCAST ahead of its new freenet TV DTT service launch.
News categories: SMIT Holdings, Irdeto, MEDIA BROADCAST, Brenda Bai, Steeve Huin, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Terrestrial
Samsung & SMIT launch IDTV+CAM with AVG in Vietnam
May 21, 2014 – An Vien Television (AVG), SMIT and Samsung have announced that they are cooperating to provide an IDTV+CAM solution for Vietnam. The solution consists of Samsung's IDTVs, AVG's HDTV programming and SMiT's CAM.
News categories: SMiT Corp, Samsung, An Vien, Tran Cong So, Brenda Bai, CAM, Smart TV, Vietnam
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0