Digital TV News: Brenda Bai
CryptoGuard launches Cardless CAM with SMIT
Apr 9, 2019 – SMIT (HKEX: 02239) has announced that they have partnered with CryptoGuard to launch the first CryptoGuard Cardless CAM. Based on SMIT's secure chipset and embedding CI Plus 1.4 and ECP technology, the CAM enables 4K services with Cryptoguard protection.
News categories: CryptoGuard, SMIT Holdings, Kjell Carlswärd, Brenda Bai, CAM, Digital TV, Worldwide
Romania's RCS & RDS picks Irdeto for digital TV CAMs
Aug 25, 2016 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security solutions and services to RCS & RDS in Romania. Software-based Irdeto Cloaked CA, integrated with a SMIT CAM, will enable RCS & RDS to deliver secure video entertainment services to digital TVs.
News categories: Irdeto, RCS & RDS, SMIT, Richard Frankland, Florin Nemes, Brenda Bai, Cable TV, CAM, Digital TV, Romania, Satellite, Smart TV
SMIT to supply Irdeto CAM for Germany's freenet DTT
Jun 8, 2016 – SMIT (stock code: 2239) has announced that they have partnered with Irdeto to supply a CI Plus Module with Irdeto Cloaked CA to Germany's network operator MEDIA BROADCAST ahead of its new freenet TV DTT service launch.
News categories: SMIT Holdings, Irdeto, MEDIA BROADCAST, Brenda Bai, Steeve Huin, CAM, Digital TV, Germany, Terrestrial
Samsung & SMIT launch IDTV+CAM with AVG in Vietnam
May 21, 2014 – An Vien Television (AVG), SMIT and Samsung have announced that they are cooperating to provide an IDTV+CAM solution for Vietnam. The solution consists of Samsung's IDTVs, AVG's HDTV programming and SMiT's CAM.
News categories: SMiT Corp, Samsung, An Vien, Tran Cong So, Brenda Bai, CAM, Smart TV, Vietnam
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service