Digital TV News: Broadcast International
Cayman Islands' WestStar TV Selects Broadcast International compression for OTT service
Jul 24, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) has been selected to provide the framework for WestStar TV's new Over-the-Top (OTT) service via the Company's CodecSys patented multi-codec compression software.
News categories: Broadcast International, WestStar TV, Cable TV, Cayman Islands, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Axio TV and Beehive Networks to Launch OTT Service Powered by Broadcast International's CodecSys
Apr 17, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTC.BB: BCST) was selected by Axio TV to deploy its patented CodecSys™ video encoding platform for Axio TV's new over-the-top (OTT) service. Axio TV, located in Orem, Utah, is the world's first a la carte Live TV Platform.
News categories: Broadcast International, Axio TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, USA
Mexico's TeleCable to launch OTT services with Broadcast International
Mar 20, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) and TeleCable have announced at IPTV World Forum 2012 that TeleCable has selected CodecSys from Broadcast International as the core video management platform to launch its Over-The-Top video programming service.
News categories: Broadcast International, TeleCable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Video Exchange
High Definition Video to Internet Computers, Cell Phones and Handhelds Aim of New Agreement Between Broadcast International and On2 Technologies
Jan 7, 2008 – Broadcast International (OTCBB:BCST) and On2 Technologies (AMEX:ONT) have announced an agreement to make real-time, high quality video, including high-definition (HD) video, accessible anywhere to capable network-connected devices.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Broadcast International, CES, Content Distribution, Media Player, OTT, Placeshifting
- Rakuten Viki selects BuyDRM's KeyOS MultiKey Service
- Dish TV India adds 42,000 subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Wurl powers the delivery of Hollywire to Samsung TV Plus
- U.S. traditional video subscribers down nearly 1.9 million in 3Q 2019
- Swisscom Box integrates voice assistant for TV and smart home control
- INNOPIA, Amlogic and Verimatrix offer Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid platform
- EU cable revenue hits all-time high of €24 billion in 2018
- Major U.S. pay-TV providers lost 1.74 million subscribers in 3Q 2019
- Disney+ passes 10 million sign-ups since launching
- Orange launches Djingo voice assistant
- Netflix and Nickelodeon form multi-year output deal
- Fincons to present Smart Digital Platform compatible with both HbbTV and ATSC 3.0
- Telefónica announces Movistar Living Apps for its STBs
- Sunrise terminates plan to buy UPC Switzerland
- Astro Malaysia releases Astro Ultra Box
- DVB approves DVB-I specification
- Partner Communications selects Broadpeak for server-side ad insertion
- Irdeto and Amlogic launch Netflix-integrated Hailstorm Hybrid STB platform
- INNOPIA becomes Netflix Hailstorm Hybrid partner with Synaptics and NAGRA
- Synaptics VideoSmart SoC approved for Widevine CAS on Android TV