Digital TV News: Broadcast International
Cayman Islands' WestStar TV Selects Broadcast International compression for OTT service
Jul 24, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) has been selected to provide the framework for WestStar TV's new Over-the-Top (OTT) service via the Company's CodecSys patented multi-codec compression software.
News categories: Broadcast International, WestStar TV, Cable TV, Cayman Islands, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere
CodecSys expands OTT Solution by Partnering with aioTV's OTT Video Platform
Apr 18, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTCBB: BCST.OB) and aioTV have announced an alliance. The agreement calls for joint services to be offered to mutual customers and partners who deliver next-generation OTT content.
News categories: Broadcast International, aioTV, Middleware, NABShow, OTT, Smartphone, Tablet
Axio TV and Beehive Networks to Launch OTT Service Powered by Broadcast International's CodecSys
Apr 17, 2012 – Broadcast International (OTC.BB: BCST) was selected by Axio TV to deploy its patented CodecSys™ video encoding platform for Axio TV's new over-the-top (OTT) service. Axio TV, located in Orem, Utah, is the world's first a la carte Live TV Platform.
News categories: Broadcast International, Axio TV, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, USA
Mexico's TeleCable to launch OTT services with Broadcast International
Mar 20, 2012 – Broadcast International (BCST.OB) and TeleCable have announced at IPTV World Forum 2012 that TeleCable has selected CodecSys from Broadcast International as the core video management platform to launch its Over-The-Top video programming service.
News categories: Broadcast International, TeleCable, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mexico, Video Exchange
High Definition Video to Internet Computers, Cell Phones and Handhelds Aim of New Agreement Between Broadcast International and On2 Technologies
Jan 7, 2008 – Broadcast International (OTCBB:BCST) and On2 Technologies (AMEX:ONT) have announced an agreement to make real-time, high quality video, including high-definition (HD) video, accessible anywhere to capable network-connected devices.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Broadcast International, CES2021, Content Distribution, Media Player, OTT, Placeshifting
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services