Digital TV News: Bryan Everett
Amobee and Beachfront make STB VOD ad inventory programmatic
Apr 13, 2020 – Amobee has announced a partnership with Beachfront to offer media buyers Beachfront’s solution that unlocks MVPD and broadcast network’s STB VOD inventory for programmatic activation through the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, Beachfront, Bryan Everett, Chris Maccaro, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
Oct 15, 2019 – Amobee has announced an extension of its partnership with DoubleVerify to expand its fraud prevention solution to include connected TV inventory. The updated protection uses an early detection system to prevent fraud from reaching the Amobee platform.
News categories: Amobee, DoubleVerify, Bryan Everett, Steven Woolway, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
PeerLogix, Narrative I/O collaborate to provide real-time OTT data
Jun 1, 2017 – PeerLogix (OTC PINK: LOGX) has announced a partnership with Narrative I/O. The partnership will allow buyers in Narrative's marketplace to purchase PeerLogix' OTT engagement data from over 170 million households around the world.
News categories: PeerLogix, Narrative I/O, Ray Colwell, Bryan Everett, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region