Digital TV News: Bulent Celebi
BSkyB selects AirTies to supply Wireless Connector for TV on demand service
Jan 8, 2013 – AirTies has announced that it is providing BSkyB (LSE:BSY) with wireless connectors that allow Sky customers to wirelessly access Sky's TV on demand service.
News categories: AirTies, BSkyB, Smart Home, UK
Andorra Telecom Selects AirTies for Next Generation PVR
Jun 5, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it will exclusively supply its Air7310 PVR Set-Top box to Andorra Telecom. Andorra Telecom already delivers a wide range of IPTV services, including broadcast content and Video-on-Demand (VoD).
News categories: AirTies, Andorra Telecom, Andorra, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
AirTies Licenses Conax for Cable Connected Devices
Mar 20, 2012 – AirTies has announced that it has licensed Conax conditional access (CA) technology. The first product to launch is the Air 7210 Hybrid Cable Set-top, a performance optimised, High-definition, dual-tuner box supporting HbbTV.
News categories: AirTies, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, HbbTV, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
AirTies and GooMe partner to bring unified TV viewing experience across broadcast, web and home media content
Apr 8, 2010 – AirTies has announced a partnership with GooMe Interactive. The combined solution offers a set-top-box (STB) with advanced graphics supporting Pause-LiveTV and progressive download using Flash memory without the need for costly hard drives.
News categories: AirTies, GooMe, Content Distribution, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
- NBC/Telemundo and NBC Sports offer local TV attribution with TVSquared
- DISH Media taps FreeWheel for both traditional and addressable linear TV
- Comcast and NuEyes enable customers with visual disabilities to see TV with Smartglasses
- Kantar to continue delivering TV trading currency in Israel
- TiVo chooses SpotX for monetization of CTV ad inventory
- SiTune introduces TV tuner for mobile ATSC 3.0 and 5G Broadcast
- Tappx to develop programmatic Server-Side Ad Insertion platform for TV
- TV Analytics market to grow to $655.4 million by 2025
- Telefónica moves RTVE video and radio content to HOTBIRD at 13°E
- VIZIO launches Direct Advertising business
- US media players get on AVOD bandwagon as market revenue soars
- Tru Optik partners with JamLoop for audience targeting on OTT/CTV
- Nordics lose a generation of viewers
- Hotstar releases India Watch Report 2019
- Juniper Research makes Top Ten Tech Predictions for 2020
- A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in Bulgaria
- Strategy Analytics makes Media & Entertainment predictions for 2020
- Undertone and TVadSync create cross-platform TV targeting engine
- Global advertisers to increase adspend by 4.3% in 2020
- Amino and 24i to evolve Youfone's TV offering